Trump thinks OJ was framed

24 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Not sure why, but i thought this was hilarious.

I agree with him on this

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-oj-simpson-howard-stern-framed-675120

Funny, I wonder if all those detractors calling him Hitler RACIST got past this...

"Trump’s 1995 support of O.J. is not terribly surprising, given that he had a long pre-presidential history of friendships with black sports stars and celebrities, including Mike Tyson and Dennis Rodman, boxing promoter Don King, music impresario Russell Simmons and even New York political leader Al Sharpton." xD

None the less, I was wondering if he thought the 'son' might have been involved as well....

Not sure at all on OJ.....but somebody did it, and by the style, it was somebody close....

4 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Not sure why, but i thought this was hilarious.

I agree with him on this

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-oj-simpson-howard-stern-framed-675120

He thought that Esmerelda was a good fit for the White House TOO! But EVERYBODY makes mistakes! She's right where she belongs, on a reality TV show, BIIIIG BRO!xD

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

He thought that Esmerelda was a good fit for the White House TOO! But EVERYBODY makes mistakes! She's right where she belongs, on a reality TV show, BIIIIG BRO!xD

And Trump just brought the reality show with him to the White House. 

"YOU'RE FIRED!" or, better yet, "Resign quickly, before I have to go all Apprentice on you."

He keeps hiring the best people though. 

26 or so have either been fired or resigned already. Just over a year in. 

58 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

So what?

Hell, master slept with the slave.

That did not change who he was, did it?

He was still master no?

WOW, colored lenses much?

So (only) in your world these 'relationships' were never based on any 'equal footing' to begin with huh?xD

giphy.gif

Hey if that's your world then, i guess the only reasonable response would be......just shut up and get me a sandwich! 

If you don't like it....well you can argue with yourself about how you should not be so obligated to your 'master'...since obviously you are..

21 minutes ago, noonereal said:

The posters reasoning is a common fallacy.  

Fallacy for some for sure...they point to it (their proximity friends) as 'proof' .

Funny tho....you know..... why they would point to it....

But alas as your 'reasoning' goes only so deep...you are probably better off keeping your 'ignorance is bliss' mantra and continuing to not even think about it.

Much like Nut's 'redefining' of others relationships to a format that serves "his wants and needs", just make up whatever works best to provide yourself some comfort....

"Slave Owner and Rape Victim is certainly more than reasonable"...you know...as long as it makes you feel and sleep better...

Now isn't it time for your nap?...Maybe a cookie will help

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And Trump just brought the reality show with him to the White House. 

"YOU'RE FIRED!" or, better yet, "Resign quickly, before I have to go all Apprentice on you."

He keeps hiring the best people though. 

26 or so have either been fired or resigned already. Just over a year in. 

Take a look at how many were let go in the previous administration. How about 8 chiefs of staff in 8 yrs.👍