2017 Teams that had the Toughest Football schedule vs The Best

LiberalDonaldTrump

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

BC and SJRs OOS schedule were better. IMO SPP didn't deserve to be on the list with only one tough OOS game in SJP. 

yes i agree with their weak OOS but they get credit for playing the NJ teams and if thats the case DBP has to be on the list for playing the same teams plus a much better OOS game in SFA

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Everyone plays each other in state. What makes the difference in such a poll are the OOS games. 

SJR: DFB and SJC

BC: MD and AW

Each of the above were better games as a whole than SFA/Byrnes. 

We watched DFB they were awful. And AW was pounded by PC. That was a bad loss for BC. I think the BC loss to AW and DBP losing to Byrnes were the worst 2 losses for NJ this year. SFA was a very good team. Cant wait to see that OLB dominate at Bama. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Byrnes was 3-7 in 2016. DBP was never gonna make this list, which was compiled in JULY of 2017, two months before the start of the season. And SFA was a nobody at that point. The results of those games mean nothing in interpreting the link above. 

True. It was written before the season. Hard to believe they had no idea that SFA was gonna be that good. 

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

And AW was pounded by PC. That was a bad loss for BC.  

Not really. AW would've pounded PC in a rematch. Especially, at the end of the year. Also, like GSB stated above, this was a preseason article and they weren't that high on SFA at the time. Obviously, SFA turned out to be a badass team last year. 

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Not really. AW would've pounded PC in a rematch. Especially, at the end of the year. Also, like GSB stated above, this was a preseason article and they weren't that high on SFA at the time. Obviously, SFA turned out to be a badass team last year. 

Cant make that assumption. Have to go with result on field and that was PC beating AW who in turned beat BC. It was a bad loss for BC anyway you cut it. And i agree with the rest of your statement

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Cant make that assumption. Have to go with result on field and that was PC beating AW who in turned beat BC. It was a bad loss for BC anyway you cut it. And i agree with the rest of your statement

Sure I can. That's the fun part at the end of the season. BC whipped PC 31-14, but lost to AW. Losing to PC was a bad loss for AW also. When it was all said and done, BC ended up a better team than AW at the end, IMHO. 

2 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Sure I can. That's the fun part at the end of the season. BC whipped PC 31-14, but lost to AW. Losing to PC was a bad loss for AW also. When it was all said and done, BC ended up a better team than AW at the end, IMHO. 

Yes i agree Aw losing to PC was a bad loss for them. BC i think would have whipped AW in a rematch but again not going to make that assumption since well never know. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes i agree Aw losing to PC was a bad loss for them. BC i think would have whipped AW in a rematch but again not going to make that assumption since well never know. 

I don’t think you’re wrong in assuming BC would’ve beaten AW at season’s end. I think that as well. Would they have smoked AW? Probably not. However, I think they would’ve beaten them 31-21ish. 

Just now, Omaha Vol said:

I don’t think you’re wrong in assuming BC would’ve beaten AW at season’s end. I think that as well. Would they have smoked AW? Probably not. However, I think they would’ve beaten them 31-21ish. 

I can agree with that spread but i never assume anything with BC. Could let you down

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Byrnes was 3-7 in 2016. DBP was never gonna make this list, which was compiled in JULY of 2017, two months before the start of the season. And SFA was a nobody at that point. The results of those games mean nothing in interpreting the link above. 

SFA is a NOBODY NOW? SFA 29 Bishop Sullivan 8! Colquitt 38 Bishop Sullivan 7

18 minutes ago, American Male said:

So, a team that played a Pre-Season Top 25 team...Or Two...In the first several weeks of the season is an "AKA imposter", if that (those) teams end the season outside the Top 25!?!?!?

B| 

If they played a team that was in the Top 25 in week 0 but that team ended up in the Top 50, then that's ok.  They would not be imposters because they scheduled a team that people thought would be Top 25, and were actually pretty good.

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SFA is a NOBODY NOW? SFA 29 Bishop Sullivan 8! Colquitt 38 Bishop Sullivan 7

Just stop it, Rab! This daisy chaining you keep spewing out is getting ridiculous! 

Lowndes 51 Colquitt 45

McEachern 36 Lowndes 31

Hillgrove 14 McEachern 7 

Buford 48 Hillgrove 17

Rome 45 Buford 7

I guess Rome would beat Colquitt by 86 points? That makes sense, right? I mean you constantly bring up that score comparison of the Bishop Sullivan game. That must mean Colquitt would wipe the floor with St. Frances? Get the fuck outta here with that shit! 

• Haha 3