This is for those Packer fans who reside in Bayou country!

ORabidOne

Just now, ORabidOne said:

You been saying your piss ass Boofartians have been the best team in ANY class, for DECADES! Then, when you boys actually had to step up to the plate, the TRUTH set you free! You SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thomasville is AA, but they're better than most teams in NAWTH GEORGIA!

Who’s been saying that dumbass? Nobody here! You’re tooting our horn with your campaign of negativity and embarrassing yourself. 

Good luck with it and spellcheck is your friend, don’t perpetuate the stereotypes 

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don’t throw up your service for sympathy or respect, you burnt that bridge down a long time ago. 

Got good friends, special forces airborne, one retired SgtM, served Vietnam, Iraq and other places Best I understood it, when killing needed doing, the SgtM was in the shit. And didn’t throw up his service or his actions overseas  

Whereas you’re just shit. 

Bro he’s the only one I’ve seen on here that actually Brags about being in the Service 

what a disgrace

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro he’s the only one I’ve seen on here that actually Brags about being in the Service 

what a disgrace

You musta missed the jarhead lifer from Texas, who constantly talked about his Iraq and Afghani experiences! And how he ain't sceeered a NUTTIN! Course he ain't SEEN nuttin, other than a few snipers and IED's from the pussies in ISIS! 

And I haven't told you shit about ME!

16 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don’t throw up your service for sympathy or respect, you burnt that bridge down a long time ago. 

Got good friends, special forces airborne, one retired SgtM, served Vietnam, Iraq and other places Best I understood it, when killing needed doing, the SgtM was in the shit. And didn’t throw up his service or his actions overseas  

Whereas you’re just shit. 

Just be glad you and your 21st century bitches haven't had to pay their dues, for being an American! Why do you think that the military is having SOOO much problem filling their ranks? You're the ME, ME, ME generation!