This is for those Packer fans who reside in Bayou country!

ORabidOne

21 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You'll need to take THAT up with the greatest coach in America!

Shame isn't it? Greatest coach in America, your words....

Stuck with the likes of you, you've been consistent for the last six years though...

Consistently a dipshit of the highest order and a negative for everything football.

How do you deal with the pressure?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Well durn....if you didn't want to eat with me...all you had to do was say so !!!!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

I know.  Truth is, depending on the particular date of the game my seasonal side business gets very busy in the spring and I may not have been able to make it.  :|  For sure in the fall though.

12 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hmmmmmmmm at least Grayson has the balls to step up their OOS games unlike Caulquitt.

Who somehow made thier schedule worse this year 

HOW is it WORSE? We swapped Norcross for McEachern, Roswell for Grayson, a revamped Valdosta, and a Mizzou private school who could have an entirely different roster from 2017! And we've also added 14-1 Warner Robins and 12-1 Thomasville!

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Shame isn't it? Greatest coach in America, your words....

Stuck with the likes of you, you've been consistent for the last six years though...

Consistently a dipshit of the highest order and a negative for everything football.

How do you deal with the pressure?

I just keep looking forward to that time when Diamond Dave schedules you Boofartian pussies, against HOG AIR in the Corky Klassic!:) They gonna FUCK YOU UP!

By the BY, why hasn't Nauta shown Kirby his press clippings from IMG! Has he even caught a fucking pass for UGA?xD

58 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HOW is it WORSE? We swapped Norcross for McEachern, Roswell for Grayson, a revamped Valdosta, and a Mizzou private school who could have an entirely different roster from 2017! And we've also added 14-1 Warner Robins and 12-1 Thomasville!

14-1 Warmer Robins? Now you’re tooting the 5a class? Phony ass mutha fucker!

No shame, huh?

Dontcha got a cross burning to go to?

54 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I just keep looking forward to that time when Diamond Dave schedules you Boofartian pussies, against HOG AIR in the Corky Klassic!:) They gonna FUCK YOU UP!

By the BY, why hasn't Nauta shown Kirby his press clippings from IMG! Has he even caught a fucking pass for UGA?xD

Bahahaha, you’re so fucking weak!

A nobody criticizing players and programs. 

Colquitt hopes you die, pretty sure of it. 

35 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

14-1 Warmer Robins? Now you’re tooting the 5a class? Phony ass mutha fucker!

No shame, huh?

Dontcha got a cross burning to go to?

You been saying your piss ass Boofartians have been the best team in ANY class, for DECADES! Then, when you boys actually had to step up to the plate, the TRUTH set you free! You SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thomasville is AA, but they're better than most teams in NAWTH GEORGIA!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

If I didn't run during TET, I doubt if some pissain't

like you could entice me to do so!

Don’t throw up your service for sympathy or respect, you burnt that bridge down a long time ago. 

Got good friends, special forces airborne, one retired SgtM, served Vietnam, Iraq and other places Best I understood it, when killing needed doing, the SgtM was in the shit. And didn’t throw up his service or his actions overseas  

Whereas you’re just shit.