I would like to issue an apology to the Colquitt girls baketbol team!

ORabidOne

APPARENTLY, MAXPREPS fucked up again, in not saying that Colquitt had made the state tourney, after their horrendous upset at the hands of Tift Co. in the region tourney! ANYWHO, Colquitt was behoove to trek to the armpit of the universe, Atlanta, Ga. once again, to do battle with the Wheeler Wildcats! After falling behind 23-22 in the second quarter, the dynamic 1000 pt. duo at Colquitt never looked back, as they ran out to an eleven point lead, and subsequently won 56-44 over the much taller lady Wildcats! Congrats on going on to round two, to extend the careers of two of the three greatest offensive players in Packer history!(Diamond Hall and Za'Nautica Downs)

Just now, ORabidOne said:

One thing you'd learn if you were the fan of a COMMUNITY team, instead of the SoCal Allstars is THIS! The WHOLE COUNTY is PACKER PROUD! It's twenty five miles to the nearest neighboring high school!

But don't you live hours away from Moultrie.  Omg this gets even more creepier as I peel back the layers.  Nevermind.  Carry on.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

But don't you live hours away from Moultrie.  Omg this gets even more creepier as I peel back the layers.  Nevermind.  Carry on.  

There is an ole saying that you transfer pukes wouldn't know anything about! It goes something like THIS! They are Packer born, and Packer bred! And when they're in the ground, they'll be PACKER DEAD!

I personally know Packer fans who come from places like Sylvester, Pelham, Nashville, Gray, Atlanta, Lakeland, Fla., Tallahassee, and North Carolina, to follow the black and gold!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

There is an ole saying that you transfer pukes wouldn't know anything about! It goes something like THIS! They are Packer born, and Packer bred! And when they're in the ground, they'll be PACKER DEAD!

Haha.  But I don't get it.  Maybe your brother Darryl or your other bother Darryl can explain it to me. 

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha.  But I don't get it.  Maybe your brother Darryl or your other bother Darryl can explain it to me. 

It's because you clowns in Cali couldn't get outta your own way without transfers! You have NO concept of COMMUNITY! THAT'S why so called powerhouses in Cali, don't even have a decent stadium! YOU girls are a JOKE!

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

136 miles, trashes his “own” quarterback annually. Gets owned by the QB’s dad on this forum and universally despised by his “own”. But he’s Colquitt’s biggest fan in his own mind. 

Clearly plays to all stereotypes “southern” and creates an environment of ridicule for Georgia On this forum.

His is a sad individual and many pity his ass. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

I personally know Packer fans who come from places like Sylvester, Pelham, Nashville, Gray, Atlanta, Lakeland, Fla., Tallahassee, and North Carolina, to follow the black and gold!

You stole that from Buford, AssClown...

Buford born, Buford bred, and buried Buford dead. ~ BufordWolvesDen

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

APPARENTLY, MAXPREPS fucked up again, in not saying that Colquitt had made the state tourney, after their horrendous upset at the hands of Tift Co. in the region tourney! ANYWHO, Colquitt was behoove to trek to the armpit of the universe, Atlanta, Ga. once again, to do battle with the Wheeler Wildcats! After falling behind 23-22 in the second quarter, the dynamic 1000 pt. duo at Colquitt never looked back, as they ran out to an eleven point lead, and subsequently won 56-44 over the much taller lady Wildcats! Congrats on going on to round two, to extend the careers of two of the three greatest offensive players in Packer history!(Diamond Hall and Za'Nautica Downs)

@FBi   Please keep an eye out on this GUY Rab, He’s Blatantly Suspicious 😒 old Creep who needs to be on multiple Registries  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@FBi   Please keep an eye out on this GUY Rab, He’s Blatantly Suspicious 😒 old Creep who needs to be on multiple Registries  

I AM on multiple registries!:)

Sons of the Confederacy

Sons of the American Revolution

Veterans of Foreign Wars!

American Legion

Tin Can Sailors

USS Collett Association

DESRON NINE Destroyer Association

Mobile Riverine Force

Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Georgia College and State University Alumni Association

The Florida State University Alumni Association

16 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

The FBI shows everyday, that they are STEALING their paychecks! They're turning out to be political hacks and/or merely incompetent in the performance of their duties!