thc6795

Just now, Sportsnut said:

We are not mass killers.

That is reserved for whites.

Mass killing is not in our culture.

You know the intent of his comments.

You in fact ARE mass killers...

Mass killing is your culture.

That you prefer to do it against yourselves in smaller groups of gangs is no solace.

So which is worse?  The 40yo white guy postal worker who loses it and takes some people down with him as he commits suicide, or the street thug who robs and murders his brothers nightly, only to continue on until stopped by the law...

As the later is celebrated and idolized by your cultural 'rap music', you cannot deny 'your culture'...

As I said.....Why did he not say FATHERS too?

Yes I know the intent of his comments...to appeal to and celebrate this 'culture'.....and to sell tickets of course....

But you already knew that too, didn't you...  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, thc6795 said:

DD I don't know the whole back story is this legit? 

I saw the Skit.  I don't advocate any mothers crying or any kid killed.  YOU KNOW WHY.  But the whole context was if white mothers are on TV Crying when a Cop shoots an unarmed white kid which he also said you would think they would shoot one every now and then.  It would be looked at differently.  I agree until we are pissed about any young people being murdered either by each other or a Cop then we might get changes.  Hell we argue over if it was the Gun or the Finger pulling the Trigger.  Or if a Gang Banger in Chicago is more dangerous then some white kid killing people in School. 

Clearly it struck a nerve with 2.8 million viewers on Youtube. 

My last post on this and I am not going back and forth on who's culture is sicker.  Because clearly America is a violent and sick culture both black, white, brown and Red all violent as fuck.  Now I am gonna try to put this B.S. to rest about Rap Culture and whatnot. There are many types of rap just as there is Country.  Is Country Music responsible for the most killing in America which would be white male suicides?  These one up arguments are just damn stupid.

Eptymology of the word CIDE preceded by the following all equates to Killing,  Homo, Sui, Fratra, Insecti.

Now American Cities have always been violent it encompasses mass amounts of people.  Of course rural people regardless of race don't match their Urban ethnic groups regardless of race.  By the Way Baltimore is the Most violent City in America NOT CHICAGO it's just a lot bigger and gets all the attention. . About 53% of homicides in America involve a black victim.  91% of blacks kill blacks and 84% whites kill whites.

In 2016 there were a total of 17,250 people murdered in America.  White, Black, Brown every one.

So there is a problem with black Homicide and a problem with white Suicide it's all killing and death.

Suicides consistently outnumber homicides. The suicide rate is trending up, while the homicide rate (which had been trending down) has shown a slight increase in recent years. 

in 2016  Homicide about 7,881were black.

44,965 American's die by Suicide 51% by a Gun and 505,000 attempted to kill themselves. 

White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016 about  31,000 white males

Small towns experienced a significant increase in homicides, but it was still less than half of that seen in big cities (8.4% vs. 20.3%).

You see violence and killing is an American problem because when we get tired of killing our own race,  and our own selves, we can always fall back on inter-racial killings.  

AMERICA IS ONE VIOLENT ASS NATION. So blame rap, I blame Country what's sad is neither is the reason access to Gunz are.  

In totality about 9,000 black men die from some form of Cide each year including Hispanic Blacks and about 35,000 white men die from some form of Cide each year including Hispanic whites.  Now you per Capita guru's have at it over who is more fucked up.  I say both are:  Men with guns are damn violent regardless of race. 

Black males 6% of population and white males 31% both a bunch of violent ass people. 

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

He should make a skit up about the killings in Chicago as no BLACKS speak to it

How much attention do you pay to Chicago other than regurgitation of the same old B.S?  Maybe Trump should tweet bout you killing yourself 31,000 times a year.  He won't though as no WHITES speak to it.  See how you constantly make me be as stupid as yourself and that is hard.

PLENTY BLACK PEOPLE SPEAK OUT ABOUT CHICAGO.  BUT I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE UP ON ALL THINGS BLACK.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

My last post on this and I am not going back and forth on who's culture is sicker.  Because clearly America is a violent and sick culture both black, white, brown and Red all violent as fuck........

... Men with guns are damn violent regardless of race. 

Black males 6% of population and white males 31% both a bunch of violent ass people. 

Some very good points in this previous post....

Just curious DD, have you ever seen the movie 'Falling Down'?

See the source image

A little 'hollywoodish' but pretty much nails the psyche of those 'mass murderer white guy' types you always love to discuss...

Have not seen it in ages,  may be worth a second look...curious as to your thoughts on it..

"wait, what? how did I become the 'bad guy?'" 

16 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

See the source image

A little 'hollywoodish' but pretty much nails the psyche of those 'mass murderer white guy' types you always love to discuss...

Have not seen it in ages,  may be worth a second look...curious as to your thoughts on it..

It was a very good movie.  I did see it.  I say he clicked off safe because he feared a changing demographic and snapped.  I liked this movie.   

Funny the world sees America just like this movie portrayed the Douglass Character.  But we are too busy pointing fingers at each other about who is more violent.

We need to stop preaching to the world and clean up our own Houses.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-world-is-mystified-by-americas-enduring-racism-and-bizarre-gun-laws-2015-6

"We don't understand America's need for guns," said Philip Alpers, director of the University of Sydney's GunPolicy.org project that compares gun laws across the world. "It is very puzzling for non-Americans."

A frontier nation like the U.S., Australia had a similar attitude toward firearms prior to a 1996 mass shooting that killed 35. Soon after, tight restrictions on gun ownership were imposed and no such incidents have been reported since.

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

See the source image

Oh yea this is completely unrelated but awhile back you asked if there was oil in our area off the coast... and I said we didnt know.... 

Well there is but! 

Its deepwater oil... most of the oil in the gulf is in shallow areas... 

The oil off the coast of Georgia is under some heavy seabedding... in a deep area... and they want allow offshore drilling. 

So yes we have it but we dont allow drilling... 

10 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

I thought it was very good too...not to many representations told from that perspective.  Rather unique in that regard.

I figured you could appreciate it, if you had not already seen it.    

And like anything sir different people can draw different perspectives based off his actions.  Key and Peele had a skit similar in nature where they are black guys killing Aliens (whites).  And like most things here can be viewed differently.  But I found it interesting like the Falling down character.  They also shoot a black guy for a specific point..  Take care.  Busy day for me @ work.

Side Note: How did your kid do in his competition sir?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And like anything sir different people can draw different perspectives based off his actions.  Key and Peele have a few good skits where they are black killing Aliens.  Interesting Comedy but has meaning.

Key and Peele have some great stuff :D, a friend of mine turned me on to them a while back...

Unlike Chris Rock above, they seem to 'get it' as they can hit BOTH sides......

Somehow I never found 'one sided' comedy nearly as entertaining or thought provoking as comedy that skewers both... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Key and Peele have some great stuff :D, a friend of mine turned me on to them a while back...

Unlike Chris Rock above, they seem to 'get it' as they can hit BOTH sides......

Somehow I never found 'one sided' comedy nearly as entertaining or thought provoking as comedy that skewers both... 

I saw the whole Chris Rock special and didn't find most of it funny.  Yet I watched some Redneck on Netflix who I never heard of and I couldn't stop laughing told a white friend of mine at work to watch it.  Him and his wife watched and he said his wife was like you tell your co-worker that dude sucked and he said yeah that was not funny. So there's that.  True story.  Dude was named Rodney Carrington and funny as hell to me.  I don't like Country Music either but as the Brotha's say dat white boy could Sang too. :D

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, thc6795 said:

DD I don't know the whole back story is this legit? 

Hey warrior remember you asked about this skit.  His was comedy tho edgy.  It seems the NRA feels the same about White Mothers tears. Is this Legit?  Wasn't he really saying you would care more about white Mothers crying than Black ones.

She wants you to hear this loud in clear.   Do you feel the same about this?   Or is this not using Race?  hmmmmm. 

37 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Hey warrior remember you asked about this skit.  His was comedy tho edgy.  It seems the NRA feels the same about White Mothers tears. Is this Legit?  Wasn't he really saying you would care more about white Mothers crying than Black ones.

She wants you to hear this loud in clear.   Do you feel the same about this?   Or is this not using Race?  hmmmmm. 

I think they both are horrible and are part of the problem 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

I think they both are horrible and are part of the problem 

Just pointing out it is seldom one side it is usually both but as humans we only want to hear and see what we agree with. You notice I said I didn't agree with him in my 1st reaction to your question.  Both are wrong for sure.  

• Like 1