Saturday morning

94Packer

Just now, 94Packer said:

It’s saturday morning. 77degrees here in south GA a nice breeze blowing the birds are singing and not a cloud in the sky. I’m sitting on the patio sipping on my “black silk” as @Rufus69 calls it. I’ve got the grill fired up and the kids are playing in the yard while my wife takes a nap...... Not a bad start to the day

Tell me why ur so special  that only you get to post non sport threads in my High school football forum 

@PrepGridiron hate to bother u boss on this raining Saturday but u got work to do 

I file a grievance to remove said thread

13 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

It’s saturday morning. 77degrees here in south GA a nice breeze blowing the birds are singing and not a cloud in the sky. I’m sitting on the patio sipping on my “black silk” as @Rufus69 calls it. I’ve got the grill fired up and the kids are playing in the yard while my wife takes a nap...... Not a bad start to the day

90D83461-288C-4E0B-9C48-3C32DC0DDC72.jpeg

Ms. Violet went to an Artist breakfast meeting and left me here to fend for myself.  I've been down at the Pirate baseball field coaching from the fence...(Smile).  But it is a gorgeous day to be outside.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Tell me why ur so special  that only you get to post non sport threads in my High school football forum 

@PrepGridiron hate to bother u boss on this raining Saturday but u got work to do 

I file a grievance to remove said thread

My bad @LiberalDonaldTrump Didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers. If the thread needs to be moved so be it. It’s the off season so I thought there would be no harm. Thought I was just chatting amongst friends. 

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

90D83461-288C-4E0B-9C48-3C32DC0DDC72.jpeg

That's a great start to a saturday.....enjoy Packer!

• Like 1