Question regarding schedules!

ORabidOne

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Highly doubt it

We had 2 FL teams play number 1 team in 2016 alone

Plus FL has had the national champions multiple times so I highly doubt that statement could have any chance in hell of being true 

That's because you're a FUCKING IMBECILE! Name ONE team in FLAAAAWDA who could compare to the ten #1's the Packers have played?(Seven from Valdosta, 1974 Thomasville, 1991 Lagrange, and 2010 South Panola)

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Don't need to search the globe

Just leave the nest and games will come easier since no one wants to travel in the middle of nowhere

Maybe ask someone like Grayson or Marietta

Doubt they would shy away from playing colquitt 

It’s funny how packer fans think Grayson is afraid to play colquitt when in actuality it’s the other way around 

moultrie is all bark no bite

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You mean Miami where there like 50 high schools within 10 miles and players choose to go to a winner? 

Nothing different than when top athletes chose to go to Grayson a few years ago 

My POINT EXACTLY DUMB ASS! You take away the transfer schools in FLAAAWDA, and you have NOTHING but a state full of GREASY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your coaching is a FUCKING JOKE! If you had any good coaches, they move North to GEORGIA, for that PAYCHECK! Look at the evidence! Rick Darlington was run out of Valdosta, only to become an ICON at Apopka! Lil Timmy Chokely was a GOD at North FLAAAAWDA Christian, with five state titles and a 110-10 record! And in three LOOOOOOOOONG seasons, he nearly RUINED our football program! Dean Fabrizio was a great coach in FLAAAAWDA, and Colquitt BITCH SLAPPED him two years in a row at Lee Co.! Only when his team dropped into the bush leagues, did he do squat! Robby Pruitt at Coffee, and Welton Coffey at Camden were icons in FLAAAAWDA! And they have been MEDIOCRE in South Georgia! Only Randy MAC has done well in the BIGS! Did I mention that FLAAAAWDA is an OVERRATED PILE of SHIT?

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

That's because you're a FUCKING IMBECILE! Name ONE team in FLAAAAWDA who could compare to the ten #1's the Packers have played!

Seven from Valdosta, 1974 Thomasville, 1991 Lagrange, and 2010 South Panola!

Embarrassing you would be too easy

I'll give you 24 hours to actually research this then I'll give you a chance to retract that incompetent statement that no one in Florida could compare to those teams before I make you look foolish 

Just now, ORabidOne said:

My POINT EXACTLY DUMB ASS! You take away the transfer schools in FLAAAWDA, and you have NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your coaching is a FUCKING JOKE! If they had a good coach, he moves North to GEORGIA, for that PAYCHECK!

Dont have to transfer in Miami when you have multiple schools you can choose to attend in your zone

Smh when will people learn 

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Embarrassing you would be too easy

I'll give you 24 hours to actually research this then I'll give you a chance to retract that incompetent statement that no one in Florida could compare to those teams before I make you look foolish 

Name ONE high school in FLAAAAWDA, who has played TEN teams who were ranked number one in the United States of America? And NINE of those won it ALL! Colquitt beat the other one while 20/20 filmed the proceedings in 1989!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

Name ONE high school in FLAAAAWDA, who has played TEN teams who were ranked number one in the United States of America? And NINE of those won it ALL! Colquitt beat the other one while 20/20 filmed the proceedings in 1989!

So now you changing the subject 

You said no FL team can compare to those teams 

Now you saying no FL team has ever played 10 teams ranked number 1?

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So now you changing the subject 

You said no FL team can compare to those teams 

Now you saying no FL team has ever played 10 teams ranked number 1?

I can’t believe ur arguing with the village idiot....   no matter wat u say COlumbia u gotta realize Rab is always right ALWAYS  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s funny how packer fans think Grayson is afraid to play colquitt when in actuality it’s the other way around 

The ONLY time Grayson has really beaten Colquitt, was when they stole ten playas from neighboring counties, and when the refs stole the 2011 semis!

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Marietta don't want NO part of another trip to the HOG PEN! The last time they were there, their dynamic duo of Dexter Wood and Jessica Simpson brought their 13-0 blueDEVILS down, and were BITCH SLAPPED 34-3 in the semis! Probably why their BOOfartians didn't have any interest in playing the black and gold!

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Because Rush don't set up schedules! And I'm afraid of the AD!:$

Do you really believe Rush doesn't control the schedule?  It may not be his name on the contract but to think the man that demands control of *everything* to do with the program is hands off on the schedule is ludicrous.

• Like 1