WOW, I'm SPEECHLESS about FLAAAAWDA prep football salaries!

ORabidOne

8 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

That was a hell of a game you just mentioned here!

And it was COLD as a BEEEEOOOOTCH as well! In anticipation of that temp, I bought the best ski coat I've ever owned! And I wear it to this day, that is when it gets cold enough, which AIN'T often!

8 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

I'd say another team that at least used to draw a nice crowd was Lincoln out of Tally.  I saw them in 98' and 01' and they had a nice following; especially for not being home games.  

I went to see Lincoln play Valdosta, I believe it was in the mid nineties! And Lincoln came to Valdosta all four seasons!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Then WHY, with few exceptions, do FLAAAWDA schools feel it is to their advantage financially, to trek NORTH rather than host?

In that list by darter outside of cocoa who can't afford to those schools generally get home and home which why they don't play oos as much because it's easier to pay a florida school 2 or 3 hours away to travel then pay someone oos to come 

15 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

And it was COLD as a BEEEEOOOOTCH as well! In anticipation of that temp, I bought the best ski coat I've ever owned! And I wear it to this day, that is when it gets cold enough, which AIN'T often!

Rab it was like 48 degrees that evening, lol.  Man you take that knitted blanket  off your lap and get your sweaty ass off that recliner and 60 degrees probably feels cold to you, lol.