Jess Simpson expected to be named Miami defensive line coach

Fred

It looks like former Buford coach Jess Simpson will be leaving the Falcons to go to Miami with Mark Richt.  I know someone whose head is going to explode.

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Bolt/Atlanta-Falcons-defensive-assistant-Jess-Simpson-is-expected-to-join-Mark-Richts-staff-at-Miami-as-the-Hurricanes-new-defensive-line-coach-115654325

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fred said:

It looks like former Buford coach Jess Simpson will be leaving the Falcons to go to Miami with Mark Richt.  I know someone whose head is going to explode.

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Bolt/Atlanta-Falcons-defensive-assistant-Jess-Simpson-is-expected-to-join-Mark-Richts-staff-at-Miami-as-the-Hurricanes-new-defensive-line-coach-115654325

LOL....prepare yourself NOW.

Rab is gonna go off the deep end.  Wait a sec....Rab is gonna go FURTHER off the deep end.

10-9-8-7-6-5-4.......

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Fred said:

THAT'S where he belongs, with another underachieving CHOKER! I guess he got tired of carrying a clipboard for the Falcons! I didn't realize that there was a position of assistant to an assistant coach?xD

And Jessica's brief stint at his alma mater is PRECISELY why he wouldn't play Colquitt when he got to Buford! Colquitt beat his 13-0, 1994 Marietta team 34-3!

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

In Idiot World yes, in reality no....

You need to wipe you ass and brush your teeth but not necessarily in that order before throwing rocks at passing cars. 

Name ONE BIG TIME team that you green bitches have beaten! IF Taj Griffin had played for McEachern, and you pukes had actually won! I woulda given you full credit for THAT UN! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you dodged that bullet, by barely hanging on 27-20 with 60% of their offense sitting on the bench with an ACL tear! Boofart's a FUCKING JOKE in a JOKE LEAGUE! In the immortal words of Tom Bodet, "WE'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU!"

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

Name ONE BIG TIME team that you green bitches have beaten! IF Taj Griffin had played for McEachern, and you pukes had actually won! I woulda given you full credit for THAT UN! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you dodged that bullet, by barely hanging on 27-20 with 60% of their offense sitting on the bench with an ACL tear! Boofart's a FUCKING JOKE in a JOKE LEAGUE! In the immortal words of Tom Bodet, "WE'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU!"

We don’t care what a fake fan from Gray thinks. 

Save your energy for changing your depends.