Meanwhile: Trump name comes off Panama hotel after judge, police intervene

RedZone

Quite a story here in the world of #winning.

http://www.nola.com/national_politics/2018/03/trump_panama_hotel_removal.html

PANAMA CITY -- Trump hotel executives were ousted from their offices in Panama's Trump Hotel on Monday (March 5), as Panamanian officials stepped in to resolve a 12-day standoff between Trump's company and the property's owners. Trump's security guards also left the property, and crews immediately began stripping Trump's name from the building.

a1b_ap18064686742825.jpg

ce2_ap18064682967178.jpg

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

and people wonder why the White House is a zoo. 9_9

Aww come on... It's not a zoo. They know exactly what they are doing. They are hiring the best people and then those people figure out politics isn't what they thought so they're moving along. He's doing great by hiring and firing them. Stability is vastly overrated. 

Translation in the real world: Trump is and idiot and I can't admit that. He hires people that he thinks will be faithful in spite of their abilities and they are either in over their head and have to be fired or they're smart and realize he's a clown and the white house is a clown show so they resign. I'm running out of ways to spin it so this that is the best stuff I could come up with. See... Lemonade from lemons. It's a doable thing. 

• Like 1