Potential QB controversy averted at Valdosta!

ORabidOne

28 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

It appears that the coach's son will be the QB1 in 2018! And the big QB/TE from last season, has apparently taken his ball, and Q U I T the team!

He'd look GREAT in OLD Gold and Black! But will probably end up as a VAL  IANT, or heaven forbid, a MAROON GOON!O.o

Jude is a big kid...and it wouldn't surprise me if he concentrated on his baseball skills.  Colquitt had a young man do that a few years back.  But honestly...it also wouldn't surprise me if this "sabbatical" is short lived.  Emotion runs rampant in teenagers but a lot of times...common sense prevails.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Jude is a big kid...and it wouldn't surprise me if he concentrated on his baseball skills.  Colquitt had a young man do that a few years back.  But honestly...it also wouldn't surprise me if this "sabbatical" is short lived.  Emotion runs rampant in teenagers but a lot of times...common sense prevails.

Rufus>>

I GUESS EVERYBODY deserves a second chance! HELL, I remember recently, one of the OLD Gold and Black getting a THIRD chance at RB/DB! And he pissed THOSE away as well!

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Good thing today's kids get a pass on just about EVERYTHING they do! I can remember back in the day, when a six year old kid got a drum set for Christmas, and at the time was fairly spoiled by the grand parents! Making a long story short! The kid, having no interest in musical endeavors, promptly placed a drumstick through said drum, much to the chagrin of his parents! And FIFTY years later, his dear ole MOM reminded him of his transgressions!

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Keep this spam on the GAVSV board!!!! 

No one here cares about the Val-Dookie  back up quarterback!!!! 

This is less interesting  than a clinic for kickers in Idaho!!! 

Except that he was the STARTER! Talk about PRESSURE, for the coach's son to take over the reigns for the winningest team on the planet, after a shit year of 4-7!