Gorman Schedule

PrepGridiron

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I would like to see a GA team play Bishop Gorman

If Miami Central, armwood, BTW and cocoa can do it I'm sure its possible 

After all these are 4 publics with limited funds,  I'm sure there are GA schools capable of it

Once again, it ain't that simple, young bull. IF espn ain't stepping in, which is what they did with MC, BTW, and armwood, then a BG vs GA game ain't happening because of you know what, and that's been stated multiple times on here. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Once again, it ain't that simple, young bull. IF espn ain't stepping in, which is what they did with MC, BTW, and armwood, then a BG vs GA game ain't happening because of you know what, and that's been stated multiple times on here. 

So if ESPN steps in who do you think would have best chance to go? 

Who supposed to be loaded with d1 talent over next few years in GA? 

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Espn footing the bill right? 

Idk

How much would it cost to fly 200 players over to Nevada after a bus ride to either Jacksonville or Atlanta airport then hotels for them 

Maybe if colquitt agrees to only take varisty players but if they demand to take entire team then i can't see ESPN backing it,  espn probably would only foot the bill for the varisty players and coaches,  anything extra would be on colquitt 

19 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Idk

How much would it cost to fly 200 players over to Nevada after a bus ride to either Jacksonville or Atlanta airport then hotels for them 

Maybe if colquitt agrees to only take varisty players but if they demand to take entire team then i can't see ESPN backing it,  espn probably would only foot the bill for the varisty players and coaches,  anything extra would be on colquitt 

Wouldn't you like to see BG playing in a rural environment for once?  I mean, don't get me wrong.... playing in Vegas is sexier, and Vegas is my second home, but imagine them playing in the "country," in that southern heat with all them gnats lol. 

You don't think ESPN would be willing to set up a BG vs Colquitt game in Moultrie???

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Wouldn't you like to see BG playing in a rural environment for once?  I mean, don't get me wrong.... playing in Vegas is sexier, and Vegas is my second home, but imagine them playing in the "country," in that southern heat with all them gnats lol. 

You don't think ESPN would be willing to set up a BG vs Colquitt game in Moultrie???

I’d rather see colquitt travel to Las Vegas prolly can’t cause Propst is banned from Reno 

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’d rather see colquitt travel to Las Vegas prolly can’t cause Propst is banned from Reno 

And why play in vegas again? All southern teams had to fly there, which I'm assuming they had no problem with, but damn! It just seems like BG is very reluctant to travel to the southeastern region of the U.S. 

27 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

And why play in vegas again? All southern teams had to fly there, which I'm assuming they had no problem with, but damn! It just seems like BG is very reluctant to travel to the southeastern region of the U.S. 

They should have to travel to FL first

We had 5 teams travel to Vegas 

Ga has had how many go to Vegas? 

If any state deserves to host Bishop Gorman it's FL 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Nope

I doubt you will find a ESPN staff member wanting to go to Moultrie 

If i had a choice between Vegas and moultrie i would pick Vegas in a millisecond 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Btw it's a hell a lot hotter in FL then GA so if it's heat you wanting them to play in then someone get Gorman to come to Miami 😂 

38 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Why colquitt though, Grayson is a much better team and has way better chance of competing with BG

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why colquitt though, Grayson is a much better team and has way better chance of competing with BG

I actually would prefer seeing Grayson vs Bishop Gorman from a competitive stand point but i would like to see colquitt sent into the desert to get humbled 

Grayson would have a chance against Gorman 

Colquitt has no experience playing out of their element and i could see them overwelmed with the moment 

When you aren't used to getting games away from home you aren't going to have that natural instinct to know how to prep for the game 

(I'm talking coaching staff more so than players since players come and go)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

True.... true. I wouldn't mind seeing that game, but it's gonna be hard trying to get either team to travel unless a espn steps in. 

Ik and honesty it's nothing more than a pipe dream but i feel it would be easier getting Grayson to travel than colquitt because Grayson is close enough to Atlanta and wouldn't be in same situation as colquitt who on top of needing funding to fly to Nevada and get hotels they would also have to secure busses to either Atlanta or Jacksonville to fly out to Nevada 

The Atlanta area teams (or maybe Camden County) are the best options for a game against Gorman because of their proximity to a airport that they can fly out of 

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I actually would prefer seeing Grayson vs Bishop Gorman from a competitive stand point but i would like to see colquitt sent into the desert to get humbled 

Grayson would have a chance against Gorman 

Colquitt has no experience playing out of their element and i could see them overwelmed with the moment 

When you aren't used to getting games away from home you aren't going to have that natural instinct to know how to prep for the game 

(I'm talking coaching staff more so than players since players come and go)

They did play out of their element when they played at the Met (hoover) and they lost by.....11. 

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They should have to travel to FL first

We had 5 teams travel to Vegas 

Ga has had how many go to Vegas? 

If any state deserves to host Bishop Gorman it's FL 

You missing the point. 

I just said BG is reluctant to travel to the south, and truth be told... whether they travel to bama, georgia, or florida, I just wanna see them out of their element (westcoast/southwest region) for once.