Gorman Schedule

PrepGridiron

Agenda?

I don't need a agenda to laugh off what you presenting

FL is regularly forced to travel because other states won't come to them so if a few teams have to fly to FL so what

It's nothing more than balancing a unbalanced scale and honestly outside of sta i can't remember a elite FL team who actually hosted games against CA 

Someone has got to have a list of historical games between FL and CA 

23 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Agenda?

I don't need a agenda to laugh off what you presenting

FL is regularly forced to travel because other states won't come to them so if a few teams have to fly to FL so what

It's nothing more than balancing a unbalanced scale and honestly outside of sta i can't remember a elite FL team who actually hosted games against CA 

Someone has got to have a list of historical games between FL and CA 

Facts, and California travels the most calm down. We take all fades anyone,anywhere,anytime. Unbalanced scale? 😂 and sure

Solid 4 game schedule. I don't think it was mentioned these games are all back to back with no break in between. I give Gorman mucho credit for that. Too bad Gorman can't forfeit a league game later in the season and play another OOS opponent. They would still be in their league playoffs and a late season OOS win would go a long way to help their cause trying to get a #1 national ranking.

• Like 1

With the NIAA screwing with the divisions in NV, the days of anymore than a 4 OOS schedule are in the past.  If the new 5A division is eventually set up that could either hurt or help.  Could be 4 league games or nine.  If it's nine you won't be hearing from BG on a National level anymore.  Until then, we need to assure our 4 OOS games are top notch if we want to be in any MNC talks. MD & DLS fit that bill - Cent (AZ) & Orem not so sure.  Also will be another year keeping our fingers crossed that all 4 of our OOS opponents have strong 2018 seasons & this year is by far the most NV will be stepping up to face some OOS teams - we need them to come through as well, to strengthen our state sos

2 hours ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

With the NIAA screwing with the divisions in NV, the days of anymore than a 4 OOS schedule are in the past.  If the new 5A division is eventually set up that could either hurt or help.  Could be 4 league games or nine.  If it's nine you won't be hearing from BG on a National level anymore.  Until then, we need to assure our 4 OOS games are top notch if we want to be in any MNC talks. MD & DLS fit that bill - Cent (AZ) & Orem not so sure.  Also will be another year keeping our fingers crossed that all 4 of our OOS opponents have strong 2018 seasons & this year is by far the most NV will be stepping up to face some OOS teams - we need them to come through as well, to strengthen our state sos

That would be bad if it is 9 league games. BG is an elite team and s/b playing elite teams. "Cakewalking " thru a 9 league game schedule and then thru the NV playoffs would do more harm than good. Sure you would win a state title but never being tested would be a little boring. Players may lose foucs and motivation. Lets hope it's just 4 league games. 

• Like 1