Omnibus bill

HSFBfan

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Not at all. Nashville yea is great but if you drive thru TN it is still a beautiful state. So are the other states that I mentioned. The landscape of the state's are just great. Nothing around NY and such matches those states at all

I will grant you Chattanooga, quaint, nice city surrounded by hilly country. 

Just now, noonereal said:

I !literally dont believe you. From the white mountains to the beach with all the lakes between , it's just stupid to compare it to a hell hole .

That's fine but there is nothing that good about NH lol. I've been to every state in the northeast. Nothing great about any of them 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Yeah, hurricanes, heat and sick humidity. 

I'll take Rye beach in New Hampshire anyday.

Don't know about New Hampshire beaches. But I will say the White Mountain range is some beautiful scenery. Also, in the early Fall, the foliage is spectacular in that state. I remember working in Nashua from late September through the end of October. Had a real, great time there!

7 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Don't know about New Hampshire beaches. But I will say the White Mountain range is some beautiful scenery. Also, in the early Fall, the foliage is spectacular in that state. I remember working in Nashua from late September through the end of October. Had a real, great time there!

The Kancamagus Highway in NH is truly one of the most beautiful roadways in America. No one has ever denied this which is why I know BC12 is a liar. 

And then hike the presidential range, in June, above the tee line with snow still at the summit. Pretty awesome stuff. 

• Like 1