Karen Mcdougal

noonereal

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Freakin strange interview if you ask me.

Of course, no one asked me.

What did you think of the interview?  😏

Thought she was credible and sad in a way.  She is a grown woman though so not totally sad as she knew what She was doing.  

One thing for certain- id smash like the HULK.  Pretty lady.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

TEN YEARS AGO........Soft interview by a full fledged entitled Trump hater, this happened before he was president, sissy interviewer never asked about  how she violated signed agreement, her interest was only raised by money, never said that "she loved Trump at one time,that he was kind to her" . The types who raise and put this BS on the boards are of no account and your like little girls running around pointing fingers...You are feeble trash mongers without a life.......You guys never bitched about Clinton who banged how many broads in Ark before he was president... Noon, why do you respond to these creeps...They are worse than the news,CNN,MSNBC,NPR and others...These interviews are one sided and never complete with all the facts...

Dang man, none of us did the interview.  We just watched it.  Relax and try to come up with something funny and get back in the game.  

I wonder how many times Trump promised to give an apartment or condo that was "being renovated" to a woman he was sleeping with. 

What a line!  

I can see him taking a woman to an already sold unit that had just been tricked out and telling her that there was a lot of work to be done first on "her place" to bring it up the same level. 

Karen McDougal wasn't into him simply for spending money, she wanted a newly renovated condo and career.  How transparent.  Both are despicable.

• Thanks 1