Transgender in military back in the news

noonereal

Trump signs executive order, blah blah blah.

You may not like Trump, you may even be astute enough to understand how he is placing us in peril but you still have to admit, he is a master of media manipulation.

Trump could give a F about transgender people or the military but with 3 women in the news that he screwed, a cabinet in complete turmoil and Putin calling the shots, we will be talking about this nonsense. 

God Bless America. Because if does not, we are screwed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Trump signs executive order, blah blah blah.

You may not like Trump, you may even be astute enough to understand how he is placing us in peril but you still have to admit, he is a master of media manipulation.

Trump could give a F about transgender people or the military but with 3 women in the news that he screwed, a cabinet in complete turmoil and Putin calling the shots, we will be talking about this nonsense. 

God Bless America. Because if does not, we are screwed. 

QUACK, Quack, quack....

I hate Donald Duck

giphy.gif

I (wake up wit one and) start bash circle jerk threads daily....

QUACK, Quack, quack....

C'mon everyone.....circle up...

giphy.gif

now everyone repeat after me....QUACK, Quack, quack....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

As he shouldn’t. They are all mentally ill and have no place in the military. 

lol, this cracked me up...

-----------------------------------------

let's take a time out and let me ask you a serious question, do you believe transgender are impaired psychologically or just different than  most? 

---------------------------------------

BTW, when I was younger (much) I used to play basketball with a bunch of football guys, some Giant players. Not sure why but we congregated at the YMCA in Passaic. Ever play there? 

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

How many of you soldiers want a distraction while under fire ??? How many want to be captured  with a trans and better than that, which one of you is  in fact a veteran...??? Just answer the three questions !!!

A poster here who served in Iraq spoke to this several months ago and pointed out, correctly, that sexual preference was not important in combat.