Lady gets 5 years for illegal voting in 2016

HSFBfan

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Those figures have actually been proven false. That is why no action was ever taken.

Dummer is being straight and prides himself on being well read and he does not know that the entire illegal vote was nonsense. 

Tump's lie are very effective. Perfect example. 

@Mjd33 still believes it too, facts be damned in his case as I have already showed him the light. 

Just now, noonereal said:

Dummer is being straight and prides himself on being well read and he does not know that the entire illegal vote was nonsense. 

@Mjd33 still believes it too, facts be damned in his case as I have already showed him the light. 

If you believe "millions" of illegals voted in the last election, you are too far gone.....

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

I believe many,many illegals voted, but to say it was 5.7 million as Trumps people did,was false..They recanted because the amount was much less and it didn't pay for them to pursue it....These numbers and much of the news is getting harder  and  harder to prove and that,is a danger of unparalleled proportions...I will have a long talk with someone tonight and will reassess my talking points....But, I am and will remain conservative..The news is not honest,rather a leftist cult along some conservative outlets and others who push the other side..Ann Coulter may be my new love 😏😏😏😏

Even to claim "millions" of illegals voted without ANY proof, considering proof is quite easy in 2018, is pretty disingenuous.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I forgot ... 

No illegals vote. 

No illegals receive any benefits. 

Allowing 1 million immigrants here legally into this country annually doesn’t push down wages. 

All the illegals coming here are brain surgeons and mechanical engineers. 

Question .... What added benefit do migrants from nations Low on the United Nations Human Development Index (also known as shit hole countries) bring to the United States? I’m just curious? 

By the way, Trump wants to bring people here from countries at the top of the UNHDI .... who would be opposed to that besides suicidal progressives like you? You want people coming here who don’t assimilate as well ? Moron. 

11 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I forgot ... 

No illegals vote. 

Allowing 1 million immigrants here legally into this country annually doesn’t push down wages. 

Question .... What added benefit do migrants from nations Low on the United Nations Human Development Index (also known as shit hole countries) bring to the United States? I’m just curious? 

By the way, Trump wants to bring people here from countries at the top of the UNHDI .... who would be opposed to that besides suicidal progressives like you? You want people coming here who don’t assimilate as well ? Moron. 

No- Illegals cannot vote or receive benefits by law.

Have you not ever been to the central valley in CA? Do you not know where most of your fruits and veggies come from?

idiot

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

No- Illegals cannot vote or receive benefits by law.

Have you not ever been to the central valley in CA? Do you not know where most of your fruits and veggies come from?

idiot

We need 40 million illegals here to pick cucumbers. Got it thanks. 

and don’t tell me there’s only 11 million illegals here.... the left has been giving us that number since the 90s. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

We need 40 million illegals here to pick cucumbers. Got it thanks. 

and don’t tell me there’s only 11 million illegals here.... the left has been giving us that number since the 90s. 

Sounds like you have been watching Fox News this week. This same topic just happened to be covered by them extensively.

Why are you so worried about illegals? You probably live in a state where this doesn't even affect you. LOL! Comical.

They can't vote, can't get benefits, but probably pay more taxes and work harder than you do!

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I forgot ... 

No illegals vote. 

I am not in favor of illegal immigration or sanctuary cities or DACA, I am simply not a nut case.

Can you imagine? A non nutcase in favor of many conservative policies? (no you can't, literally) 

You Trumpets left "rational" behind in favor of hero worship and ALL extremeist policies. 

If you want to find serious illegal payments, check the military. ;)

A handful of illegals bilking the system just does not add up to much. 

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

If you want to find serious illegal payments, check the military. ;)

A handful of illegals bilking the system just does not add up to much. 

I actually agree with the first sentence but disagree with the second.... it's more than you think. 

Back to the UNHDI .... many European countries have brought in many from countries low on that measurement and we know how that is turning out .... so shouldn't we stick to countries highest on the list? 

47 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Sounds like you have been watching Fox News this week. This same topic just happened to be covered by them extensively.

Why are you so worried about illegals? You probably live in a state where this doesn't even affect you. LOL! Comical.

They can't vote, can't get benefits, but probably pay more taxes and work harder than you do!

How should we deter illegals than from coming here? Turn a blind eye? What's your solution? Do nothing? How many should we let in a year?  As of 2018, California now has more Hispanics than white people. 

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

shouldn't we stick to countries highest on the list? 

Like anything, best is always in the middle. An equilibrium. A balance. Moderation. 

Shitholes countries supply us with lower end labor which benefits us all. It's not nice but it's true. I like my cushy life. ;)

Then we need to continue to attract the best in their fields. 

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

How should we deter illegals than from coming here? Turn a blind eye? What's your solution? Do nothing? How many should we let in a year?  As of 2018, California now has more Hispanics than white people. 

We definitely need less porous boarders. 

We have addressed this with success and more money is flowing to this end. 

As to Hispanic vs white population, why would you mention this?

You are either American or you are not. Illegals should not be here period. Distinguishing between white and Hispanic, both American? Not good. 

The only thing I will say as far as Hispanic goes is that 

I do favor a bill that makes English the national language. Without this, I don;t ever want to hear that people come here and do not learn English. If English is not our national language, who are we to demand others learn it? 

As to how many legal immigrants should be let in, I have not looked at numbers. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I do favor a bill that makes English the national language. Without this, I don;t ever want to hear that people come here and do not learn English. If English is not our national language, who are we to demand others learn it? 

Whoa Easy there Michael savage. But I completely agree. All Voting ballots should be in English only. 

• Like 1