Lady gets 5 years for illegal voting in 2016

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well that was quick, she was apprehended not too long ago.

They don't play in Texas.

Nope. Texas gets it right. One of the last great states in this country. Lock up criminals. uses the death penalty. exercises their 2A rights. Wish all of America would be like Texas. 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nope. Texas gets it right. One of the last great states in this country. Lock up criminals. uses the death penalty. exercises their 2A rights. Wish all of America would be like Texas. 

Texas is unique, and very independent.

Always been that way, loved my time there... unfortunately the secret is out and it's a massive boom state.

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Texas is unique, and very independent.

Always been that way, loved my time there... unfortunately the secret is out and it's a massive boom state.

Like I said wish more states were like Texas. Texas for the most part represents what the rest of America should be doing. 

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Absolutely,

I know you're busy sharpening the guillotine, but doesn't that fall under 'cruel and unusual'?

I smell a pro bono appeal on the way.

I know another downfall of America. Go back to the guillotine and the chopping block. And start using old sparky again. Forget this just go to sleep crap. Utah still has the firing squad. No she wont be sent to death row on this obviously but we can certainly make the penalty a little bit more meaningful for the fraud. 5-10 sounds good with no chance of getting out early

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Clinton ducked gladly thinking the service was beneath him and nobama had no taste for a fight

Clinton was in school during this time.

Obama wasn't of age during the draft years.

Trump was not in school, and was eligible to serve. He deferred. Six times, until the war was over.

Pretty tough to explain away, wouldn't you agree?

• Haha 1

Just now, maxchoboian said:

And I thought the issue was illegal immigrants voting.

But based on the subject of this thread, and the links provided by Glory, it looks like some American citizens from both sides vote when they shouldn't.

isnt illegal voting done by anyone illegal?

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

I know about nobama, but imo he would have gladly avoided the service at ALL cost, imo.....Clinton's another story...To vast, but recearch how he ducked and what he said..While at Georgetown he had a student deferment in the 1964.. Then in 68 President Johnson abolished all student deferments..tThat Sumer his family and political contacts got him deferred again...The he goes to Oxford... No,he ducked too..It goes on and on with..The reserves," I won't have to fight"...Look, I served and don't like guys that duck out, but many others did it too,  but that  does not excuse it...Throw rocks at others, not just one because you dislike him...Let's see how it plays out at the end of his term..All the vitriol will not change the fact that Trump is the president... Clinton like Trump, has no taste for personal battle...The last two that did Eisenhower and Kennedy.. Since then, none of them...Don't say Jimmy Carter...He hated the founder of the nuclear sub, Hyman Rickover, who taught  him at the Navel Academy..

It isn't about liking anyone.

Trumps 6 deferments are far worse than what you have mentioned above.

Trumps wasn't even remotely legit. If a Dem president had deferred SIX times, you dudes would have a field day!

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Hopefully, past actions of those who were presidents, did not always mean that they were bad in office by terms end...When we are all judged only by our past,then why move forward...Those deferments may have no impact on how he governs...Bring it up serves no purpose other than to disparage his past and to cast doubt and asperations on he's future success..The may not help anybody and I'll move on..

So when the next Dem gets elected, you would agree that deferments are a non issue?

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

isnt illegal voting done by anyone illegal?

Yep. And it looks like people voted illegally for and against Trump. Thanks for helping expose that. Doesn't change much though, other than allowing a segue into how you and Drummer like to have people's heads cut off. Neat. Tough of you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Yep. And it looks like people voted illegally for and against Trump. Thanks for helping expose that. Doesn't change much though, other than allowing a segue into how you and Drummer like to have people's heads cut off. Neat. Tough of you.

I like to see people punished for illegal actions :)