Lady gets 5 years for illegal voting in 2016

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

if we are going to have a real initiative against Illegally voting than shouldnt we have to go after people on both sides of the political aisle to really achieve any kind of success??

I agree. But it usually seems like right wingers are obsessed with the illegal voting issue, despite the fact that it is always minimal in all elections.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

I agree. But it usually seems like right wingers are obsessed with the illegal voting issue, despite the fact that it is always minimal in all elections.

IDC how small it is. Its an illegal action that is happening and it should be dealt with accordingly. I am a big big fan of crime and punishment. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

We all should be against ILLEGALS VOTING. And even being here.......It's a  slap in the face to every one who came here LEGALLY..... It seems that the word ILLEGAL has lost its meaning to many...

This is where everyone gets nuts over....its not ILLEGALS voting. its US CITIZENS voting ILLEGALLY

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Sure.

But not enough to sway state electoral votes or the election.

There will always be fraud on some level. And it will be dealt with accordingly.

But its not being dealt with. We seem to accept X amount of people voting illegally and that shouldnt be accepted. They should be locked up right at the polls

Just now, HSFBfan said:

But its not being dealt with. We seem to accept X amount of people voting illegally and that shouldnt be accepted. They should be locked up right at the polls

Our system is pretty good.

Look at other countries. They have widespread fraud EVERY election, benefiting the same people. You should feel fortunate.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Our system is pretty good.

Look at other countries. They have widespread fraud EVERY election, benefiting the same people. You should feel fortunate.

Yes they do and they need to clean up their problems but we need to stop focusing on the failures of other countries and sure up the issues that we can fix. 

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

And they should be......as ILLEGALS don't vote Republican...Most Dems want illegals and the downtrodden as that is over 50% of their voting block....Without an underclass, there is NO Democrat party...

It is illegal for illegals to vote. Fraudulent voting will never go away, but it has been proven to happen only on a tiny scale.

But the notion that illegals vote in mass, giving millions of votes to Dems, is utterly false. That narrative needs to be stopped. It's becoming more of an excuse for a future loss than anything.

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

I don't think that millions  of illegals voted in mass...Trump and Glory have some things in common, both quote some things, at stupid times that don't mean shit...

I think that claim by Trump was very stupid. He should be happy he won the election and not worried about losing the popular vote.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I think that claim by Trump was very stupid.

I disagree. 

People believed him. Still do. 

We are not accustomed to our President lying about EVERYTHING. We believe our President, as we should. He exploits this basic human trait. The bad part comes when he's deposed, Americans will need to believe a president in time of crisis and wont.  

Just now, noonereal said:

I disagree. 

People believed him. Still do. 

We are not accustomed to our President lying about EVERYTHING. We believe our President, as we should. He exploits this basic human trait. The bad part comes when he's deposed, Americans will need to believe a president in time of crisis and wont.  

We have A LOT of idiots in this country.

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Bussiness daily said about 2.8 million.... Some said more... I did not think it was that much ??? If true,that's a problem and if more than 2,000,000 illegals voted,Trump was right...

I think you forgot that Trump launched an investigation into this and after months, quietly disbanded the investigation after they found....................................................................drumroll..................................nothing.