Where the BIGLY divide began.

tommygun58

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Translate those two sentences to the financial markets, and you have the necessary psychological ingredients to be a successful trader provided you came up with a system that gave you a slight edge. Most technically competent traders loser because of: 1. Tying their own psychological self worth to their trades. 2. Not having the stones to admit, before it becomes disastrous, that they screwed up.  

secure people admit failures ;)

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I will watch this epic video every day for the rest of my life. Amazing, miraculous, right and just. #KAG!

IMG_0416.JPG

Looks like you got a piece of the arctic there, broken away from its core, drifting into warmer waters . 

a shame about global warming, no doubt

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

secure people admit failures ;)

Exactly. To truly live is to make mistakes. It is not so much the mistakes we make, it is how we address them. The most intelligent person one of my sons went to high school with once told him: "As long as I don't make the same mistake twice, all is well with me, as it means I have learnt my lesson."