Where the BIGLY divide began.

tommygun58

43 minutes ago, Bormio said:

One effing giant temper tantrum - a whole group of adults acting like they are 2 years old.  It was amusing for a while, but has moved onto boring.

why not post honestly?

it has gotten under your skin 

it's understandable when your identity is tied to a fraud

I truly believed Trump would hire the best, so did you.

I truly believed Trump would be a great negotiator, so did you.

I truly believed his exaggerations and creative caricatures would be shelved when he rolled up his sleeves to govern, so did you.  

I never suspected he'd try to defame all of America's great institutions, neither did you.

I never thought he'd just make stuff up and call it "alternative facts," neither did you.

I never considered that he would refuse to absorb daily intelligence briefing, neither did you. 

It never crossed my mind that he would fail to prepare for international conversations and meeting, neither did you.

The difference between you and I and why I don't "cross a line" when posting to you or any other member here as you did is because I never tied my own self worth to this failed president as you did. 

I am fine with saying, we screwed yup, lets fix it. 

You don't have the stones to do the same. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

why not post honestly?

I truly believed his exaggerations and creative caricatures would be shelved when he rolled up his sleeves to govern, so did you.  

I never suspected he'd try to defame all of America's great institutions, neither did you.

I never thought he'd just make stuff up and call it "alternative facts," neither did you.

I never considered that he would refuse to absorb daily intelligence briefing, neither did you. 

It never crossed my mind that he would fail to prepare for international conversations and meeting, neither did you.

The difference between you and I and why I don't "cross a line" when posting to you or any other member here as you did is because I never tied my own self worth to this failed president as you did. 

Outstanding post Nor!  Impressed

Many of America's great institutions are being shown to not have behaved very "greatly". Fact.

The American left (included under this umbrella is most of the MSM) lost their tiny minds on election night and have never recovered. They have created an echo chamber/feedback loop that has only exacerbated their condition. Fact.

Objectively, the country is doing just fine. Unemployment sharply down after languishing for over a year. Growth strong for three quarters in a row at a rate not seen for three years and after inheriting a declining GDP growth rate. No new wars... Fact.

The left can be proud that their ridiculous hysterics have worked so well on your "centrist" xD mind (such that it is).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

why not post honestly?

I am happy with where Trump is taking the country.  What I am tired of is the constant harangue by a bunch of babies who did not get their way.  You have no tolerance for those that don’t agree with you - anyone who supports Trump is stupid, racist or duped.  Trump was elected because the political class had its chance and failed miserably.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, concha said:

Objectively, the country is doing just fine.

You are speaking only of the economy and much of that is built on existing strengths and hopes of a fast buck. 

You cannot look at the turn over rate in the white house, the failure after a year plus to fill so many positions, the clowns, unqualified and patronage that is at record levels and say things are fine.

Nothing has YET to collapse because of the structure that was in place, that is in place as part of our evolved government. Without this built in stability, we'd already be in a shit storm. 

Foreign policy? Basically we have no state department under Trump. What we had is slowly eroding and this is DANGEROUS. 

We don't even have an ambassador to South Korea and we are meeting with North Korea, without concessions? WTF!

Putin has accomplished exactly what he hoped to. I admit, he never dreamed Trump would be such a prize to him and I don't him responsible for Trump winning a antiquated election method but none the less, he has hit  world disruption Lotto.

China has already moved in to take influence from our TPP snub.

And tell me true bout the debt EXPLOSION under Trump.This is doing great too? 

You simply can't ignore the underbelly problems Trump is causing because the market, based on the candy store being reopened, wet themselves for a year. (This year, not so much ;))

Guys, it's OK to be a conservative, it OK to not like women with a dick, it's OK to want to keep your guns, it's OK to want  immigration better controlled, it's OK to want to beef up the military, it's not OK to support Trump as President.  

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Read my two long winded posts here and understand why people are upset. 

Then, I want you to become upset too.

Everything triggers a whole slew of people today.  No one can keep up.  It has become boring.  I really could care less about the political views of those who have yet to hit a lick.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Jimbo left because  of it and others may follow...Soon the choir of leftists could be talking to themselves and many still will never comply....Nothing is gained on this site any longer,if ever....

and there are more wingnuts than left loons here

must be the truth hurts

54 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Oh lookie lookie....

Nooner made a cameo appearance in the same video he derides with the same quotes...

Check  @  3:52...

That's a good little fearful MM parrot...so cute..

200w.gif

hates ducks... but can only duck and run on point or topic....

I might not agree with everything you say...

But, my dude, your gif game is on point.

On 3/31/2018 at 1:01 PM, NorCalRuss said:

Just going to get worse. Look at all these bed wetting, future vagina costume wearing high school kids across the country protesting daily. They all about to be voting age liberals. 

Perfect timing, in with 21st century understanding and enlightenment, out with mid 19th century hate, bigotry, and ignorance. #loonyleftandproudofit

On 3/31/2018 at 11:26 AM, noonereal said:

Translate those two sentences to the financial markets, and you have the necessary psychological ingredients to be a successful trader provided you came up with a system that gave you a slight edge. Most technically competent traders loser because of: 1. Tying their own psychological self worth to their trades. 2. Not having the stones to admit, before it becomes disastrous, that they screwed up.  

• Like 1