Made $9000 this week .. Watchuuu doin

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Being academic based could mean something from UCBerkley just the same. 

Skewed right or skewed left doesn't really make a difference whether it's from a college or a nutjob's basement. 

When I read simple titles on the Imprimis page and almosy every one has right wing trigger words or points, I will immediately dismiss. 

Just like Alternet. 

I knew it would be that way when I saw Drummer boasting it, but, when I saw you were on board, I had to go see for myself. 

:D

Been reading Imprimis for ten years and it struck me as purely academic, you can take online classes on the Constitution etc for free of charge.

And it never struck me as skewed far right or right for that matter, just conservative analysis and academic. I guess it appeals to my fundamentalist church upbringing. Not opposed to tweaking and polishing the Constitution to be more relevant, but it's gotta make sense.

However, in this day and age barrage of a clearly divided America, I can can clearly see why you see it as you stated. Not to say you're swayed by any of it... but it's where are right now.

I've been disciplining myself to not allow bias into my thinking and remain open in thought.

The climate now, does not allow for a clear thought process it seems.

I've been in that shitfest of being on one side and it's seems to me that is what's wrong with America today.

For example Trump is a shithead, but unemployment is at 4%... do we want to eat or are we gonna starve over.... whatever, principles, etc and then.... Clinton is the only president on record to balance the budget but he got his knob polished....

Crazy world, indeed.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol I barely ever made 1000 in a week ... praise Jesus...

all from another mans garbage  

#anotherMansTreasusre

@#ScrapyardMonday

btw that’s someones whole copper roof

F512D217-86F4-41AB-88B6-84E81896AC39.jpeg

2FE7750D-ABD5-4D4A-A57E-883F860F5F92.jpeg

With that hual treat yourself to a carton of Newport’s xD.  In all seriousness good for you.

• Thanks 1