10 Least educated and 10 most educated states in America

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This list is about as BS as it comes. 

1. Vermont over North Carolina? NC is hands down one of the better educated states. 

2. You couldn't even get Hooveroutlaws state right... so we know you're not one of the smart Jersey boys...  

Dumbest state as in bottom list not the exact 50th state...... I was just reminding him outside side of college football where Alabama stands 

• Haha 1

Part of the problem is simply this...$$$$$$

Every state spends different amount of $$$$ on their students. My district spends 20k on each student. In the south some places spend 2k on each student.

So how can students who have little money spent on them keep up with states that spend 20k or more on their students. 

I also think 20k on a student is absurd but thats the crap you deal with when you live in NY

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Part of the problem is simply this...$$$$$$

Every state spends different amount of $$$$ on their students. My district spends 20k on each student. In the south some places spend 2k on each student.

So how can students who have little money spent on them keep up with states that spend 20k or more on their students. 

I also think 20k on a student is absurd but thats the crap you deal with when you live in NY

Republican states spend less on education.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Republican states spend less on education.

Again you want to make this a political thing. Why cant you have a conversation without the political nature?

Those republican states also dont tax you to death unlike those blue states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2015/06/02/the-states-that-spend-the-most-and-the-least-on-education-in-one-map/?utm_term=.431be7f22489

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Again you want to make this a political thing. Why cant you have a conversation without the political nature?

Those republican states also dont tax you to death unlike those blue states

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2015/06/02/the-states-that-spend-the-most-and-the-least-on-education-in-one-map/?utm_term=.431be7f22489

Taxes pay for education.

You can't expect low taxes and high spending on education.

I'd rather pay extra for my public school system to be top notch and my kids to be educated.

It is about politics.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Taxes pay for education.

You can't expect low taxes and high spending on education.

I'd rather pay extra for my public school system to be top notch and my kids to be educated.

It is about politics.

Id rather not be taxed to death and enjoy life. But hey thats why we differ in almost everything. 

Sure. But then your schools suck. Your roads suck. Your people are uneducated. Your people are overweight. Your police officers get paid squat. Your services suck.

Hey, enjoy!

Roads suck here in NY highly taxed. Schools are slipping while spending 20k on a student. You being overweight is your own personal choice. Has nothing to do with anything political. We have the fattest kids in American history. Our police get paid over 100k to do nothing all day and people are fed up with it around here. See how matter what you have problems. Id rather keep my money in my pocket

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Roads suck here in NY highly taxed. Schools are slipping while spending 20k on a student. You being overweight is your own personal choice. Has nothing to do with anything political. We have the fattest kids in American history. Our police get paid over 100k to do nothing all day and people are fed up with it around here. See how matter what you have problems. Id rather keep my money in my pocket

NY is an anomaly. Tough to compare that state to anything.

I'd run far far away.

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

NY is an anomaly. Tough to compare that state to anything.

I'd run far far away.

yes NY is a shithole. People leaving just like they are leaving CA. The south is gonna be a huge mixture of people soon as they take advantage of less taxes, less spending, no taxes on pension, better living. There is nothing great about NY. Upstate NY has basically become ghost towns, NYC sucks. I really cant say one good thing about the state

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yes NY is a shithole. People leaving just like they are leaving CA. The south is gonna be a huge mixture of people soon as they take advantage of less taxes, less spending, no taxes on pension, better living. There is nothing great about NY. Upstate NY has basically become ghost towns, NYC sucks. I really cant say one good thing about the state

CA is getting more people than there are leaving. That is never mentioned though. It is getting more crowded by the day from people fleeing the snow and humidity of the east.

CA is getting more people than there are leaving. That is never mentioned though. It is getting more crowded by the day from people fleeing the snow and humidity of the east.

All ive read is the amount of middle class people who are leaving in droves. The snow doesnt bother me here. The humidity sucks but you have AC. Its the political nature that is destroying NY. NY is great if your on welfare. Just keep voting in the same people and collect your benefits on friday. If you get into a housing project like in Brooklyn you have beach front property. Unless you are making 6 figures or more or on welfare its time for people to leave more and more. 

You are missing out in life.

The Redwoods. The north coast. Newport and Laguna Beach. San Diego. Napa Valley Wine Country. Lake Tahoe. Mammoth.

The best there is.

No interest in ever going to another blue state. Why would I leave on shithole Blue state for another blue state. Makes no sense. Going all Red when I move. Dont need to pay the taxes that blue states want. Have no kids so dont care about the schools. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

No interest in ever going to another blue state. Why would I leave on shithole Blue state for another blue state. Makes no sense. Going all Red when I move. Dont need to pay the taxes that blue states want. Have no kids so dont care about the schools. 

You forget about all politics when you taste that Napa Valley wine, go surfing in Huntington Beach or San Diego, and cruise through the redwoods.

Stay away from Fox News. It will change your life.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You forget about all politics when you taste that Napa Valley wine, go surfing in Huntington Beach or San Diego, and cruise through the redwoods.

Stay away from Fox News. It will change your life.

I dont drink wine, went surfing in hawaii. Bring on the south low taxes, college football is king, country music is being played and NASCAR is on weekly. Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it

The south!? Yuck!

Love it. Its hard to leave every time I visit. Georgia was beautiful. Love Tennessee. It was hard to leave both when I was there. Im pretty much in Tennessee yearly. Something about the slow laid back no stress kind of living. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Love it. Its hard to leave every time I visit. Georgia was beautiful. Love Tennessee. It was hard to leave both when I was there. Im pretty much in Tennessee yearly. Something about the slow laid back no stress kind of living. 

That is like choosing McDonalds over InNOut or Five Guys.