10 Least educated and 10 most educated states in America

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Word to the wise....Go somewhere where there's jobs. Your chances of marrying a rich, southern belle is slim to none. 

Yes i know lol. I have no interest in getting married. Yes you have to go where theres jobs but you also have to go where your happy and im not going to be happy being part of the rat race

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What is your interest if a job and a woman is not on ur Radar 

I said you have to go where there are jobs. That was in the 2nd sentence. 

My interest is to get thru life. Work sleep sports beer. I am not interest in the bullshit of marriage. 

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Do you need a Sponsor.. I’ve been working on the first step for years now.

I can help you 

8671EC99-7B52-441B-B421-76A3C74A68F5.jpeg

Ummm no lol. Im glad you are recovering. But beer helps. I dont drink everyday. im not an alcoholic. Do i indulge sometimes sure. But it never interferes with my personal or my professional life. If it ever comes to that point ill get in touch. But i also did list other interests of mine 

6 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Seeing as how you live on the Left Coast, I would imagine your team doesn't even play in big games. So yeah, carry on now. Hell, your high school even settles for bush league titles and has parades afterwards.

College titles are junior varsity.

We win pro titles on the left coast. And we own you.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

College titles are junior varsity.

We win pro titles on the left coast. And we own you.

As of late, that's a flat out lie.

Hell, just last year the lowly Falcons knocked out the mighty LA Rams in round 1.

Outside of Seattle the attendance for left coast pro teams is abysmal. So yeah, no one gives two shits about your pro sports either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Hell, just last year the lowly Falcons knocked out the mighty LA Rams in round 1.

Outside of Seattle the attendance for left coast pro teams is abysmal. So yeah, no one gives two shits about your pro sports either.

How many titles does the state of GA have in pro sports?

Let me know.

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I would say more of the country cares more about college sports than they care about pro sports. 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL this is ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

100k plus at college football.....how many at NFL stadiums?? NFL doesnt get the attendance that college does. The south is all college football. You see that every weekend. The NE is pros. The midwest college. The west coast ill leave that up to you I dont watch any of the teams out there. Last time I saw USC they were getting curb stomped by Alabama

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

100k plus at college football.....how many at NFL stadiums?? NFL doesnt get the attendance that college does. The south is all college football. You see that every weekend. The NE is pros. The midwest college. The west coast ill leave that up to you I dont watch any of the teams out there. Last time I saw USC they were getting curb stomped by Alabama

Go look at revenue for NFL and college and get back to me.

Also-look at ratings. They aren't close.

The NFL OWNS a day of the week and has it's own national holiday.

The south likes college better because there aren't many pro teams down there because of the population and relatively low income status.

Go look at revenue for NFL and college and get back to me.

Also-look at ratings. They aren't close.

The NFL OWNS a day of the week and has it's own national holiday.

The south likes college better because there aren't many pro teams down there because of the population and relatively low income status.

College football isnt that cheap. Been to plenty of games. Ticket prices are the same all over the country for college football. 

Most people at least the ones ive spoken too say the reason they watch NFL over college is because for them the NFL has lesser teams to follow and so its easier for them instead of following all college football programs. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

College football isnt that cheap. Been to plenty of games. Ticket prices are the same all over the country for college football. 

Most people at least the ones ive spoken too say the reason they watch NFL over college is because for them the NFL has lesser teams to follow and so its easier for them instead of following all college football programs. 

NFL is king.

Pro sports are king.

College is secondary.

We celebrate pro titles. Real titles in CA. Not fake ones, won by kids.

Winning!

NFL is king.

Pro sports are king.

College is secondary.

We celebrate pro titles. Real titles in CA. Not fake ones, won by kids.

Winning!

You havent won a pro title in the NFL in how many years? 49ers suck. Rams got knocked out 1st round last year. Chargers are medicore. Barely beat the lowly jets last year I was at the game. Oakland hasnt won in years. The lombardi trophy has been home on the east coast more in the last decade then it has been anywhere else. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

You havent won a pro title in the NFL in how many years? 49ers suck. Rams got knocked out 1st round last year. Chargers are medicore. Barely beat the lowly jets last year I was at the game. Oakland hasnt won in years. The lombardi trophy has been home on the east coast more in the last decade then it has been anywhere else. 

49ers have more titles for one franchise than the entire state of GA in PRO AND COLLEGE SPORTS.

Let that sink in.

Winning!