my Administration, has done a great job

noonereal

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump
More

Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”

3:15 AM - 12 Apr 2018

Yesterday he said:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump
More

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

3:57 AM - 11 Apr 2018

Why does he do these childish tweets? 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

he puts us all at risk you should be taking this a bit seriously

I'm not feeling particularly threatened at all except for the left's assaults on privacy and free speech. Oh, and the leadership of a certain law enforcement organization (current and former) playing partisan, witch hunt politics.

1 minute ago, concha said:

I'm not feeling particularly threatened at all except for the left's assaults on privacy and free speech. Oh, and the leadership of a certain law enforcement organization (current and former) playing partisan, witch hunt politics.

Yeah, but you've been dead for decades....your last original thought was in 1983.

The rest of us are trying to survive and raise our kids.

#enjoybeingdead

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Yes, those republicans are really after him.

Just stop. It so mindless.