California Cities continue to opt out of Sanctuary status

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

There are lots of conservative and conservative counties in CA. Not sure why this is news, unless it is to people who have never left the east coast. Sad.

Been to CA about 18 years ago. Went to HI back in 04. 

Its news because cities are finally starting to stand up to Brown and say enough is enough

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

"Been to CA" usually means 1 or 2 places. Place is bigger than most countries.

Stay away from Fox News. There is an agenda behind it. The real CA is much different than what is portrayed by conservative outlets.

Started in SF made my way down the coast to LA.  

Sounds like a whirlwind tour.

IDK i was a kid. It was ok wasnt this glamorous place from what I can remember. I have been up and down the east coast out to the midwest and the west. There really isnt a state in this country that you can say wow this place is absolutely amazing. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

IDK i was a kid. It was ok wasnt this glamorous place from what I can remember. I have been up and down the east coast out to the midwest and the west. There really isnt a state in this country that you can say wow this place is absolutely amazing. 

CA has the most beautiful places out of any one state. That is indisputable.

CA has the most beautiful places out of any one state. That is indisputable.

Ill disagree but thats ok. You have your opinions. Like I said from what I saw there really wasnt anything that amazing and you can say that about every state. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Awesome someone else opinion. They seem to like CA. I dont think its all that. Again were off subject but its all good. You dont have to worry i have no plans of ever stepping foot in CA

I like to deal in facts, not opinions.

After reading through many of these polls, the east coast gets slammed at the bottom for most beautiful. And I would agree. Most states on the east coast look like puke compared to west coast states.

I like to deal in facts, not opinions.

After reading through many of these polls, the east coast gets slammed at the bottom for most beautiful. And I would agree. Most states on the east coast look like puke compared to west coast states.

You brought up a poll which is someone opinion. All polls are based upon the opinion of people. Thats how they work. I think every state can look like absolute shit if you wanna look at certain places in every state. But again thats my opinion and you think CA is great and thats your opinion. Moving on

Just now, HSFBfan said:

You brought up a poll which is someone opinion. All polls are based upon the opinion of people. Thats how they work. I think every state can look like absolute shit if you wanna look at certain places in every state. But again thats my opinion and you think CA is great and thats your opinion. Moving on

Full list.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG