Mueller says lots of news stories wrong on investigation

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

when I post a link I leave some personal thoughts for discussion because this is a message board not a news feed

I know there are two others here that do this but it's ridiculous and frankly just flat out lazy. 

Ok my personal thought on subject...of course there are fake news stories. There has always been fake news stories. 

So, why all the railing against Mueller on the investigation if the stories surrounding it are fake then?

He has remained pretty tight on this investigation and people have been speculating the whole way. 

Why not just stfu about it? Ignore the stories and let's find out all about it in the end, when we are supposed to learn about it. Tyvm. 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok my personal thought on subject...of course there are fake news stories. There has always been fake news stories. 

They never originated from the Presidency and daily? 

Plus, the crazy "fake news" was confined to the supermarket tabloids and wingnut radio until FoX News. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

They never originated from the Presidency and daily? 

Plus, the crazy "fake news" was confined to the supermarket tabloids and wingnut radio until FoX News. 

Again you wanna make this political. Never ceases to amaze me that every thread turns political. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I am. Read the article. I am saying exactly what is in the article. 

Ill go back to what I am doing. Ill post links. And you can read them for yourself. 

we were not talking about the article we were talking about the direction of the thread and how YOU did not direct it then complained. 

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It wasnt supposed to be a political thread.

A link to a story about articles on the Trump-Russia probe potentially being wrong is not political?

As performed by Styx - You're fooling yourself if you don't believe it, You're kidding yourself if you don't believe it. 

Get up. Get back on your feet.

• Haha 2

Just now, maxchoboian said:

A link to a story about articles on the Trump-Russia probe potentially being wrong is not political?

As performed by Styx - You're fooling yourself if you don't believe it, You're kidding yourself if you don't believe it. 

Get up. Get back on your feet.

Doesnt have to be. Mueller just saying watch what your reading. Could be false. Thats all. Nothing more to it. 

Great band Styx.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Doesnt have to be. Mueller just saying watch what your reading. Could be false. Thats all. Nothing more to it. 

Great band Styx.

Not a bad song, Fooling Yourself. Listen to it a few times, it might make sense.

You see the world through your cynical eyes
You're a troubled young man I can tell.

Why must you be such an angry young man
When your future looks quite bright to me

Come on, let's see what you've got
Just take your best shot and don't blow it.

Not a bad song, Fooling Yourself. Listen to it a few times, it might make sense.

You see the world through your cynical eyes
You're a troubled young man I can tell.

Why must you be such an angry young man
When your future looks quite bright to me

Come on, let's see what you've got
Just take your best shot and don't blow it.

It was actually my aunts song for me. Been an angry kid since im a teen and im not changing any time soon

Smart choice. I think there's a lot of happy angry people. Or maybe not.

Idk dont really care. I live my life for me. But i actually do enjoy that song. Might have been one of first cds i bought as a kid. But like I told NOR he can bash trump daily and that is his personal choice and right but ill be voting for trump come 2020. Even though my vote means nothing I will certainly vote for him

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Idk dont really care. I live my life for me. But i actually do enjoy that song. Might have been one of first cds i bought as a kid. But like I told NOR he can bash trump daily and that is his personal choice and right but ill be voting for trump come 2020. Even though my vote means nothing I will certainly vote for him

Lots of people vote for Trump. I wouldn't question that. Not as many people choose to go through life angry, as you've said you have no intention of changing. I've been around miserable people, and wish you luck. You've got lots of shitty times ahead.

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Lots of people vote for Trump. I wouldn't question that. Not as many people choose to go through life angry, as you've said you have no intention of changing. I've been around miserable people, and wish you luck. You've got lots of shitty times ahead.

yes unfortunately. Unfortunately I probably have 40-50 years of living in front of me. I came to the conclusion years ago that life is a never ending cycle of misery with a few pockets of being ok. We use alcohol drugs etc to escape the miserableness of life but unfortunately when you sober up or whatever that misery is back

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yes unfortunately. Unfortunately I probably have 40-50 years of living in front of me. I came to the conclusion years ago that life is a never ending cycle of misery with a few pockets of being ok. We use alcohol drugs etc to escape the miserableness of life but unfortunately when you sober up or whatever that misery is back

Or you could make an effort to change. Simple things like going on a walk can do wonders. Certainly stepping away from constant participation on online forums.

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Or you could make an effort to change. Simple things like going on a walk can do wonders. Certainly stepping away from constant participation on online forums.

I joined the gym to help. But at the end of the day you still have to live life. You can try to escape anyway you want. I get on this forum to escape from work. see the pattern im looking to escape. Im looking for ways out of the misery we call life. One of the biggest complaints I have is that there is simply never enough time to enjoy anything. By the time you get to enjoy it the day is almost over and your going back to work. This culture we have in America is really not a good way of living in my opinion and in my opinion its doing damage to me in a mental way