Mueller says lots of news stories wrong on investigation

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I joined the gym to help. But at the end of the day you still have to live life. You can try to escape anyway you want. I get on this forum to escape from work. see the pattern im looking to escape. Im looking for ways out of the misery we call life. One of the biggest complaints I have is that there is simply never enough time to enjoy anything. By the time you get to enjoy it the day is almost over and your going back to work. This culture we have in America is really not a good way of living in my opinion and in my opinion its doing damage to me in a mental way

I'm no mental health expert, but you might consider talking to one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm no mental health expert, but you might consider talking to one.

I have. Doesnt help. There are no answers in this misery of life. This pattern of day in day out nonsense in which we live. There is absolutely not enough time in the schedule of life to really enjoy it. When you get to be in that part of life where you can actually sit back death is staring at you right in the face. Now I am not personally scared of death at all and when it comes it comes. But i think society needs to change and i think we should all be calling for it to change. We can not give up 60+ years of our lives to the everyday BS. The nonsense starts at age 6 when they send us to school and from age 6 to 70 we are absolutely in a spiral of day in day out patterns. 

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So, why all the railing against Mueller on the investigation if the stories surrounding it are fake then?

He has remained pretty tight on this investigation and people have been speculating the whole way. 

Why not just stfu about it? Ignore the stories and let's find out all about it in the end, when we are supposed to learn about it. Tyvm. 

Or he could have taken the Fake News Challenge I posted last week.  Nobody took the challenge.  Weird right?  

8 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I have. Doesnt help. There are no answers in this misery of life. This pattern of day in day out nonsense in which we live. There is absolutely not enough time in the schedule of life to really enjoy it. When you get to be in that part of life where you can actually sit back death is staring at you right in the face. Now I am not personally scared of death at all and when it comes it comes. But i think society needs to change and i think we should all be calling for it to change. We can not give up 60+ years of our lives to the everyday BS. The nonsense starts at age 6 when they send us to school and from age 6 to 70 we are absolutely in a spiral of day in day out patterns. 

There are answers but you refuse to entertain some of them.  YOU are the only one holding you back. 

Btw, if you don't find one therapist helpful, try another one and another until you do.  They are not all equal.  

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

There are answers but you refuse to entertain some of them.  YOU are the only one holding you back. 

Btw, if you don't find one therapist helpful, try another one and another until you do.  They are not all equal.  

There are no answers. Yes I understand I hold myself back in certain ways but I also feel the way that I do. I am pretty much always honest on here and even in person and I dont sugar coat much of anything. I see the world as having a ton of problems and people seem to be ok with those problems and I am not ok with those problems such as the ones I have stated