Colquitt County Press Release

94Packer

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Bs.

Every one knew Colquitt because Rush was there. Everyone followed Hoover with Rush, and when he moved the interest stayed with him.

Stop fucking hating... Its a sad,look.

Most of us know who Propst is cause of MTV, and second he didn’t just choose to leave Hoover and move 

He was forced out because all the Bull shit He was Pulling 

C7EC8DF9-0079-4F3C-AC12-9882B10B5FD7.png

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

what's this link thread about? 

I think it’s just a PR for public consumption to say hey this is who we are, and this is what we’re working with. I think it a great write up as a sales pitch  to families that might want to relocate. Our program and facilities are as good as any other school in the nation and there is massive exposure for any player that comes through the program..... It’s a little boastful of a  PR but it’s honest and a great sales pitch. I don’t think there is a need or intent to sugarcoat it and spin it any other way. It is what it is. I have no problems with legitimate moves transferring in. It’s the nature of high school sports now. At this time we do not have a bunch of transfers. I like it that way because we have plenty of home grown talent, but hey if a kid want to make a legitimate move I have no problems either.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That they created a football website that everyone else already had since windows 95 came out

I remember when windows came out and we had the 52k modems. Kids would implode today if they had to wait that long for something to load 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

7E62A625-49AB-4D91-924F-EF3197AE7B2A.gif

I remember when AOL came out and it was the bomb diggity. When I started college my I took a required computer class and it was DOS based. I think I was two quarters later that widows exploded. I have a buddy that really got into computers when windows came out started getting the different certifications and it has paid off exponentially for him years later