Colquitt County Press Release

94Packer

22 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I stopped reading after I saw this 

4BBFF48C-C73F-4736-B1A0-8E2EC7A46A3A.png

It's almost like they invite the board to get on them. Lol.  I mean for the peops in ga and their hsfb forum, they are "nationally" recognized.  But in their lil world nationally = ga. Haha.  Jokes aside not a bad site.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

It's almost like they invite the board to get on them. Lol.  I mean for the peops in ga and their hsfb forum, they are "nationally" recognized.  But in their lil world nationally = ga. Haha.  Jokes aside not a bad site.  

Except that they are nationally recognized.  You are in California and know who they are even if you don't think they are all that and a bag of chips.  LDT is in New Jersey and knows who they are.  All the major polls know who they are.

Like it or not there are several nationally recognized teams/programs in GA.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

Except that they are nationally recognized.  You are in California and know who they are even if you don't think they are all that and a bag of chips.  LDT is in New Jersey and knows who they are.  All the major polls know who they are.

Like it or not there are several nationally recognized teams/programs in GA.

We all know why the tiny population of this board (no offense prep) know about them.  Recognize?  As what?  That they have a hsfb team? Yes.  The rest of the folk who do not belong to this board (their loss) have no clue who they are and if push came to shove they could not tell you where Moultrie is.  People on this board or DJ's or rivals, had never heard of them until they crept up just a skosh in 2014.  And we are the .0000012% who are die hard fans and barely heard of them a few years ago.  Now Valdosta? Yes.  Again I say not a bad site at all.  No offense meant either.  Just my tiny little insignificant opinion.  The people of Moultrie, I am sure are very proud of their team and their site and for that reason I am very stoked for them.  Well done. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

We all know why the tiny population of this board (no offense prep) know about them.  Recognize?  As what?  That they have a hsfb team? Yes.  The rest of the folk who do not belong to this board (their loss) have no clue who they are and if push came to shove they could not tell you where Moultrie is.  People on this board or DJ's or rivals, had never heard of them until they crept up just a skosh in 2014.  And we are the .0000012% who are die hard fans and barely heard of them a few years ago.  Now Valdosta? Yes.  Again I say not a bad site at all.  No offense meant either.  Just my tiny little insignificant opinion.  The people of Moultrie, I am sure are very proud of their team and their site and for that reason I am very stoked for them.  Well done. 

Bs.

Every one knew Colquitt because Rush was there. Everyone followed Hoover with Rush, and when he moved the interest stayed with him.

Stop fucking hating... Its a sad,look.

Colquitt

Grayson

Buford

Valdosta

Camden Co.

All easily recognized nationally if youve followed HSFB for any length of time.

To a lesser extent, but still well known...

McEachern

Mill Creek

North Gwinnett

Lowndes

Parkview

Brookwood

Archer

Norcross

Northside-WR

If youve been following for a long time... You probably also know..

LaGrange

Thomas Co. Central

Marist

Thomasville

Clarke Central

Warner Robins

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

When the luxury boxes going in?

I-like it!

Word is a new stadium could be happening within the next 5 years. We’ll see. A new stadium sounds cool, but their is a lot of history and magic in our old stadium.. I think it was built around 1956. It’s a neat environment for a ball game. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Colquitt

Grayson

Buford

Valdosta

Camden Co.

All easily recognized nationally if youve followed HSFB for any length of time.

To a lesser extent, but still well known...

McEachern

Mill Creek

North Gwinnett

Lowndes

Parkview

Brookwood

Archer

Norcross

Northside-WR

If youve been following for a long time... You probably also know..

LaGrange

Thomas Co. Central

Marist

Thomasville

Clarke Central

Warner Robins

Lagrange was a really strong team in the nineties. 

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Lagrange was a really strong team in the nineties. 

And early 2000s... Won state in 2001, 2003, & 2004... 

14-0 & 7 shutouts in 2001, never gave up more then 19 points in a single game... Giving up only 5.86 ppg on the season

In 2003... Tray Blackmons junior year, they went 14-1 and had one of the hardest hitting defenses Ive seen... 

And in 2004, Blackmons SR year when he was the #1 MLB in the country... They went 15-0 while never giving up more then 13 points, and only giving up more than 7 points twice... That D was a joy to watch..

Scout.coms Scott Kennedy has a youtube video called "The Best Player I Ever Saw (Defense)" ... Featuring Tray Blackmon in his senior season.

He went on to Auburn. But never lived up to his potential due to off the field issues.

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Bs.

Every one knew Colquitt because Rush was there. Everyone followed Hoover with Rush, and when he moved the interest stayed with him.

Stop fucking hating... Its a sad,look.

But for realsies tho probst was the reason peops knew of coldcuts. Not for their football till late 14.

On 4/20/2018 at 11:39 PM, AztecPadre said:

Actually nevermind. Mixed up Thomasville and Clark central. So just Valdosta and Buford.

Clarke Central has fielded  some monster teams over the years. 1977-1986 were their best. Lots of talent. And quit a few decent players, for a coed public school whose enrollment has never exceeded 1400. 

http://www.cchsgladiatorfootball.com/

• Thanks 1