trump fulfilled biblical prophecy by moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I can't take no more!

Scariest thing is an article I read that President Trump was considering “America’s Judge” Jeanine Pirro for Deputy Attorney General as a precursor to a SCOTUS appointment.

We would have gone from Antonin Scalia to Jeanine Pirro in less than 2 years.  Are we sure Darwin was right about evolution?  

Thankfully sanity prevailed and we got Gorsuch instead.

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Scariest thing is an article I read that President Trump was considering “America’s Judge” Jeanine Pirro for Deputy Attorney General as a precursor to a SCOTUS appointment.

We would have gone from Antonin Scalia to Jeanine Pirro in less than 2 years.  Are we sure Darwin was right about evolution?  

Well you better be helping Ruth Ginsberg with all her daily nutrition and fitness because when she kicks the bucket it's gonna be on like Donkey Kong!!! 

That was the crown jewel of a republican presidency 

4 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

She is as much of a blowhard pig and criminal as her trump like husband was before they found him guilty and sent him to the iron bar motel.

She's another rich attitude bitch that will burn in hell. 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2000/11/02/nyregion/pirro-sentenced-to-29-months-in-us-prison.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

She is as much of a blowhard pig and criminal as her trump like husband was before they found him guilty and sent him to the iron bar motel.

She's another rich attitude bitch that will burn in hell. 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2000/11/02/nyregion/pirro-sentenced-to-29-months-in-us-prison.html

Such disrespect and hatred for conservative women. It's par for the course with you. Your hated should not be spread to anyone outside this message board. I hope the women around you are not exposed to the devilish attitude you display here. Not a Christian bone in your body 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Well you better be helping Ruth Ginsberg with all her daily nutrition and fitness because when she kicks the bucket it's gonna be on like Donkey Kong!!! 

That was the crown jewel of a republican presidency 

I’m not going to be bringing the Notorious RBG her Ensure and Metamucil each day, but nor do I wish her ill.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Such disrespect and hatred for conservative women. It's par for the course with you. Your hated should not be spread to anyone outside this message board. I hope the women around you are not exposed to the devilish attitude you display here. Not a Christian bone in your body 

Go talk to one of the punks. Not interested in one single word you type...

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, Hardcore Troubador said:

what a dumb ass she is...a Fox news clown for sure

• Like 1