Decided to put in a pool

94Packer

I finally decided to put in a pool at the house. I told my wife about it and she said she would handle it...... about 10 minutes later she came through and said she needed run to the store. She came came back home a half hour later and handed me a 12 pack and this pool in a box 😂 She said for me to make this make due until we get all 4 boys through college and then we could get the real thing......Guess who’s going skinny dipping tonight! 

82EE5F49-F4E5-4447-AD2B-6A25FCE9C2A2.jpeg

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

DEE6BE02-31B2-4007-AB63-4E684760E51B.jpeg

Bro I don’t know how you guys in the southern states do it.  I was in St Petersburg Fl for a few days and it is like Satan’s asshole down there.  I will take all 4 seasons in NY, thank you very much.  I don’t mind the cold winters here, but I would be hating my life in that Southern humidity if I lived there year round. I could do western / desert heat with low humidity, but that deep south shit is brutal.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Bro I don’t know how you guys in the southern states do it.  I was in St Petersburg Fl for a few days and it is like Satan’s asshole down there.  I will take all 4 seasons in NY, thank you very much.  I don’t mind the cold winters here, but I would be hating my life in that Southern humidity if I lived there year round. I could do western / desert heat with low humidity, but that deep south shit is brutal.

Man at least you were on the coast and had a sea breeze. South Georgia North Florida and south Alabama get brutal in the summer. It’s not the heat it’s the humidity coupled with it. It honestly gives us an advantage when we play OOS teams early in the season that are not used to it. When you have to do nothing but stand outside for 10 minutes and you drenched in sweat it’s for real. Atlanta is awful too but it’s north of the gnat line and the gnats are a special annoyance of their own

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

I finally decided to put in a pool at the house. I told my wife about it and she said she would handle it...... about 10 minutes later she came through and said she needed run to the store. She came came back home a half hour later and handed me a 12 pack and this pool in a box 😂 She said for me to make this make due until we get all 4 boys through college and then we could get the real thing......Guess who’s going skinny dipping tonight! 

Well know we know who wears the pants in this relationship 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Well know we know who wears the pants in this relationship 

Nah it’s called the voice of reason.... I’ve been on the opposite end from time to time. Just how we balance each other out. I look at it as hey I  did technically get a pool to cool off in and I got a 12 pack just because,... and yeah when mama speaks your damn sure I listen happy wife happy life

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Nah it’s called the voice of reason.... I’ve been on the opposite end from time to time. Just how we balance each other out. I look at it as hey I  did technically get a pool to cool off in and I got a 12 pack just because,... and yeah when mama speaks your damn sure I listen happy wife happy life

I look at it as you got finessed.. u got $8 worth of beer and u caved In

Lmao that’s a pool???????

Newark  Nellie even has that in his yard 

is it that much of Hard times down there that you can’t afford to install a pool if you need some money just let me know , I’m all for helping charities 

Sounds about right 

listen if it comes down to a pool or save for my sons college,,, shit he better get full ride scholarship 

and 2nd why do that to ur kids , they’re gonna invite they’re friends over because they think there’s a pool but when they get there all they see is a puddle surrounded by plastic 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Sounds about right 

listen if it comes down to a pool or save for my sons college,,, shit he better get full ride scholarship 

and 2nd why do that to ur kids , they’re gonna invite they’re friends over because they think there’s a pool but when they get there all they see is a puddle surrounded by plastic 

Donny, I think you missed the point of the story.

Regards,

AKA

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Listen you could have had this if you just sent one of ur kids to community college 

#sacrifices

C2F4EB42-53AB-4A3E-8D15-6037F553A786.png

Look once you get married and have kids your life isn’t totally about you anymore.... I get it you don’t get it. It’s not for everyone . I was very satisfied last night kicked back in the little pool with awesome company sipping on an adult beverage and watching the stars. Would I love a big in ground pool.... absolutely but I also like having the peace of mind that the money I could’ve spent on a pool is sitting back secure drawing interest. Look before you fire off again just let it be. Geez dude get a fucking life 

16 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Look once you get married and have kids your life isn’t totally about you anymore.... I get it you don’t get it. It’s not for everyone . I was very satisfied last night kicked back in the little pool with awesome company sipping on an adult beverage and watching the stars. Would I love a big in ground pool.... absolutely but I also like having the peace of mind that the money I could’ve spent on a pool is sitting back secure drawing interest. Look before you fire off again just let it be. Geez dude get a fucking life 

Your a smart man and a practical negotiator.  Happy wife and all.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Listen you could have had this if you just sent one of ur kids to community college 

#sacrifices

C2F4EB42-53AB-4A3E-8D15-6037F553A786.png

Come on now, that looks fake as fuck. Take a current pic with your skinny ankles and golf pants in front of that pool. Quit smoking the Newport’s 

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2018 at 8:04 PM, 94Packer said:

Well if my son or Daughter is not smart enough or athletic enough to get a scholarship then they gotta bear the consequences  and get student loans.. the wife and I will not sacrifice our vacation and pleasure expenses 

10 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Look Obviously You are not financially sound,, it’s not to late stop settling if you want something go get it

#make the most out of the house before they are out of the house 

@94Packer not to late to get a financial advisor