Canada Prep Academy: who are they?

BigDrop

DeMatha announced their schedule today and the OOS games include STA, Imhotep and Canada Prep Academy.

The last team (a home game for DM) is intriguing.  According to the internet the school which is located about 15 miles from Niagara Falls (perhaps incredibly I’ve actually been in Welland) has about 40 students.  All athletes.  Really seems like a Canadian version of IMG.  They also advertise they play a full schedule, all against US teams.

Has anyone played them?  Anybody know their schedule?  Does the school have a corporate sponsor?  (Expensive to operate a program like this.)

3 hours ago, BigDrop said:

DeMatha announced their schedule today and the OOS games include STA, Imhotep and Canada Prep Academy.

The last team (a home game for DM) is intriguing.  According to the internet the school which is located about 15 miles from Niagara Falls (perhaps incredibly I’ve actually been in Welland) has about 40 students.  All athletes.  Really seems like a Canadian version of IMG.  They also advertise they play a full schedule, all against US teams.

Has anyone played them?  Anybody know their schedule?  Does the school have a corporate sponsor?  (Expensive to operate a program like this.)

we had the coach from West Toronto Prep on earlier for a Q&A. Very similar program it appears. Looks like the played Bishop Sullivan (VA), St. Frances (MD) and St. Edwards (OH) last year. All blow out losses. Don't know much else.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Here is WTPs schedule. Don't think CPA is on the level of WTP or RICC. 

IMG_1022.JPG

I know Toronto and Ontario province.  There are a lot of killer bus rides in that schedule.  Four, five hours each way for most of these games. I wonder if they do it all in one day?

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I know Toronto and Ontario province.  There are a lot of killer bus rides in that schedule.  Four, five hours each way for most of these games. I wonder if they do it all in one day?

Most of them are done in one day in Cleveland. 2 pm game time.