Hey Folsom, what's up with this?

Fred

On 7/11/2018 at 10:49 AM, Tesseract said:

CA football is great, CA as a state blows ass to live in (I can say that as a current resident). Cost of living is extremely high, the state government is a bunch of constitution hating snowflakes, the traffic is horrendous, and the large majority of people are narcissists on the verge of psychological breakdowns. Looking forward to getting the heck out of here.

Sounds like you live in the wrong part of CA. Sorry to hear that.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Pops said:

Yep, that ferry goes right thru the San Juan’s — I’m on Orcas Island, which would have been the one to your right much of that ferry ride 

assume you went to Victoria from Sydney?

Yes I did. Then I went out to Torfino and Long beach, the so called Big Sur of Canada. I would have liked to do more exploring of Vancouver  Island, especially up to the Northern Point and some of the fishing towns.

4 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Yes I did. Then I went out to Torfino and Long beach, the so called Big Sur of Canada. I would have liked to do more exploring of Vancouver  Island, especially up to the Northern Point and some of the fishing towns.

All very cool 

I haven’t been to the west coast of Vancouver island but know where you’re talking about