37 more illegals arrested in NJ

HSFBfan

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That Edison area is in shambles. Like a third world country. Great job, ICE!! 

I went to Edison High for sophomore year. Was a laid back town with nothing to do exceot go get in trouble down in New Brunswick. 

All my family grew up there. Over 100 years in Edison. They Still own the house my oldest Great Aunt was born in 1913. Washington Ave. 

Most have passed away but they are probably  smiling down that there town is getting cleaned up 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Of course Paterson is a dump

My grandparents (before they all passed) would always lament how bad Paterson and Passaic have become.  They immigrated here and lived in those 2 towns.  Nice shoping districts, friendly and affordable ethnic neighborhoods, little-to-no crime, factory jobs that paid a good wage, good Catholic schools staffed by nuns.  Perfect place for immigrants to start living the American dream.

Now...you drive down Main Street in Paterson even on a beautiful spring afternoon and it’s depressing AF.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

My grandparents (before they all passed) would always lament how bad Paterson and Passaic have become.  They immigrated here and lived in those 2 towns.  Nice shoping districts, friendly and affordable ethnic neighborhoods, little-to-no crime, factory jobs that paid a good wage, good Catholic schools staffed by nuns.  Perfect place for immigrants to start living the American dream.

Now...you drive down Main Street in Paterson even on a beautiful spring afternoon and it’s depressing AF.

Jobs are not there anymore and the catholic schools are dying and so everything you described is all gone. NJ is a very big overhaul. The racetracks are bringing in a million dollars a day with sports gambling time to put that into better roads and better public school where needed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Jobs are not there anymore and the catholic schools are dying and so everything you described is all gone. NJ is a very big overhaul. The racetracks are bringing in a million dollars a day with sports gambling time to put that into better roads and better public school where needed 

True a lot of those factories closed down and with them went the jobs.  And then those immigrants’ children became lawyers and doctors and businessmen and moved out.  Things have changed.  

Then again not all change is bad - we took my parents to Jersey City 2 years ago to get their take on if we should make an offer on a house, and  then went out to lunch afterwards/walked around for a few hours.  They couldn’t believe how much it has changed (for the better) since they were young.  

Everything is cyclical.

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Told you I was calling them folks on your crew. 

I did you a favor anyway. He was spreading sheetrock joint compound on OSB board bro. 

xD

39 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@HawgGoneItmy labor got rounded up.. he had to,,, he didn’t come to work 

7957DA73-B77F-426E-A452-B20193413A39.jpeg

Well shit what do expect wen Boss give me a Commercial Home Depot card and tells me to get it done.... pick up workers in parking lot and grab first thing I see on the shelves

3 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

True a lot of those factories closed down and with them went the jobs.  And then those immigrants’ children became lawyers and doctors and businessmen and moved out.  Things have changed.  

Then again not all change is bad - we took my parents to Jersey City 2 years ago to get their take on if we should make an offer on a house, and  then went out to lunch afterwards/walked around for a few hours.  They couldn’t believe how much it has changed (for the better) since they were young.  

Everything is cyclical.

Yeah I'm starting to hear some good things about JC. I thought JC was another dump but I guess that is changing. I haven't been to jc in years so if it's getting better that's good 

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Well shit what do expect wen Boss give me a Commercial Home Depot card and tells me to get it done.... pick up workers in parking lot and grab first thing I see on the shelves

LDT - the one time I got 2 guys to tear down a shed in my backyard I thought they worked really hard and were nice guys (then again they could have been talking smack about me in Spanish and i wouldn’t have known any different).  

What’s your experience?

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah I'm starting to hear some good things about JC. I thought JC was another dump but I guess that is changing. I haven't been to jc in years so if it's getting better that's good 

Wife and I used to go for dinner all the time when we were both working in NYC before the kid.  

its been getting nice the last 15 years.  Not NYC expensive but Brooklyn prices and it has a neighborhood feeling like Brooklyn.  I’d highly recommend you go.  Good bars and restaurants.  Street parking is easy and parkingh lots are cheap if you go that route.

if not for the fact that we’d have to pay for private or catholic school on top of taxes we would have done it.  Even now I think it was a bad financial move not to buy there.

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Wife and I used to go for dinner all the time when we were both working in NYC before the kid.  

its been getting nice the last 15 years.  Not NYC expensive but Brooklyn prices and it has a neighborhood feeling like Brooklyn.  I’d highly recommend you go.  Good bars and restaurants.  Street parking is easy and parkingh lots are cheap if you go that route.

if not for the fact that we’d have to pay for private or catholic school on top of taxes we would have done it.  Even now I think it was a bad financial move not to buy there.

You cant even buy in brooklyn anymore. The worst parts of brooklyn are now close to million dollar houses. I wont settle down anywhere near here. Nothing for me here in the tri state area 

On 7/18/2018 at 1:19 PM, Hardcore Troubador said:

LDT - the one time I got 2 guys to tear down a shed in my backyard I thought they worked really hard and were nice guys (then again they could have been talking smack about me in Spanish and i wouldn’t have known any different).  

What’s your experience?

Lmao 🤣 ur talking to the right one... I definitely consider myself an expert at picking laborers.....

its hit or miss on getting a good worker

there’s a tent ️ city next to a youth soccer field in Passaic that all the heroin addicts live and flood the parking lot where you pick up the laborers... I’d never hire an addict again... so many tools went missing,, empty beer bottles on work site, heroin wax folds on the bathroom,,,, Never again,,

and the the immigrants are smart now..... they ain’t getting in ur car unless they getting at least 150 for the day ... no more 10 an hour ,  and if you want a laborer to do roofing or plastering they try to get 200 a day

but shit if you find the right laborers those motherfuckers know how to work 

When ur driving to pick them up... act like it’s a Draft... u don’t want to pick the short weak ones you gotta quickly observe them and make a quick judgement before Policia shows up

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao 🤣 ur talking to the right one... I definitely consider myself an expert at picking laborers.....

its hit or miss on getting a good worker

there’s a tent ️ city next to a youth soccer field in Passaic that all the heroin addicts live and flood the parking lot where you pick up the laborers... I’d never hire an addict again... so many tools went missing,, empty beer bottles on work site, heroin wax folds on the bathroom,,,, Never again,,

and the the immigrants are smart now..... they ain’t getting in ur car unless they getting at least 150 for the day ... no more 10 an hour ,  and if you want a laborer to do roofing or plastering they try to get 200 a day

but shit if you find the right laborers those motherfuckers know how to work 

When ur driving to pick them up... act like it’s a Draft... u don’t want to pick the short weak ones you gotta quickly observe them and make a quick judgement before Policia shows up

Go to indeed and post a laborer job....there are so many laborer jobs in NJ right now