Dekalb County Media Days

ATLien12x

Tucker is going to be very young this year after losing a special class last season that saw 17 players sign football scholarships. After speaking with Coach Lamar, I get the feeling they’re gonna take a step back in 2018. Back to back games against Buford and Grayson will set them back 0-2, but could play huge for the underclassmen in the postseason (and 2019) 

Here are a few remarks from Coach Lamar

• Like 1

Stephenson is also going to be very young this year. 2020 should be good for them, but when Coach’s are talking about 2020 during the 2018 Media day, it usually means a down year is coming. Stephenson appears to be having a hard time keeping talent home too. They’re seeing a lot of their top kids play for different teams 

33 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Say it ain't so !!!

Naw, these teams will be just fine. 

Down years for them are winning years. 

I didn’t say they wouldn’t win. I just reiterated they’re very young and replacing a lot of starters. I spoke with both coaches today and just get the vibe neither are expecting a December run in 2018 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Totally off topic while the video downloads... 

Saw a couple of Collins Hill coaches eating at the buffet today. I almost paid for their meals on the way out the door, and then I thought, screw 'em. They're Collins Hill. xD

WELL, HOLD that thought when you see por lil MEEEEE!😥

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Stephenson is also going to be very young this year. 2020 should be good for them, but when Coach’s are talking about 2020 during the 2018 Media day, it usually means a down year is coming. Stephenson appears to be having a hard time keeping talent home too. They’re seeing a lot of their top kids play for different teams 

0E4BB779-FCE9-4014-A341-F27127475E51.MOV

WELL, ProPst is talking about 2022, and the ones before!😉

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I didn’t say they wouldn’t win. I just reiterated they’re very young and replacing a lot of starters. I spoke with both coaches today and just get the vibe neither are expecting a December run in 2018 

BUT....according to your bestest friend...ECHS....if you lose that many players....you're doomed !!!

No way you can reload.

Rufus>>