I just LUUUUUV this infatuation with PRIVATES!

ORabidOne

On 7/21/2018 at 8:49 PM, ORabidOne said:

And how was he HEAD corch, when the all world guru just resigned? I'm just telling you what I read FOOL! And his being AFRICAN Amuuurican is skrike ONE! Because the number of head coaches with a tan, who are worth spit at ANY level! I can count on ONE HAND! The best in Georgia are the dudes at Tucker, SWD, Wear Co., Brooks Co., and Burke Co.! And they are marginal at best, playing in the Bush Leagues! They make GREAT ASSISTANTS, but their asses draw up when they are making all of the decisions! But your all star team concepts help bridge the deficiencies! And before you start! This ain't RACISM, it's FACT!

As an aside, the AHP dude barely left with his ass in his hand, in 2016, against an undermanned, under hog Packer team! Colquitt ran on their Front Seven for about 250 yds. Their lock down corner recruits saved their bacon! 

The way DeMatha hires is strategic. They hire young alums who buy into the school and will stick around. When the Hall of Fame basketball coach Morgan Wooten retired, DeMatha shocked everyone and hired Mike Jones over a long list of candidates from all over the country. When the football coach Bill McGregor retired, DeMatha hired Elijah Brooks. Mike Jones is arguably the best high school basketball coach in the nation right now. Elijah Brooks is the most decorated HC in MD/DC right now as a 34 year old. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2018 at 7:49 PM, ORabidOne said:

On 7/21/2018 at 7:49 PM, ORabidOne said:

And how was he HEAD corch, when the all world guru just resigned? I'm just telling you what I read FOOL! And his being AFRICAN Amuuurican is skrike ONE! Because the number of head coaches with a tan, who are worth spit at ANY level! I can count on ONE HAND! The best in Georgia are the dudes at Tucker, SWD, Wear Co., Brooks Co., and Burke Co.! And they are marginal at best, playing in the Bush Leagues! They make GREAT ASSISTANTS, but their asses draw up when they are making all of the decisions! But your all star team concepts help bridge the deficiencies! And before you start! This ain't RACISM, it's FACT!

As an aside, the AHP dude barely left with his ass in his hand, in 2016, against an undermanned, under hog Packer team! Colquitt ran on their Front Seven for about 250 yds. Their lock down corner recruits saved their bacon! 

1st year black HC Patrick Surtain went into Moultrie for his 1st game and beat CC. Then he went back to Fla and went undefeated winning a state title.  That is the only fact that matters, the rest of your post is bs garbage...as usual!

• Like 4