The NEW HOG PEN!

ORabidOne

7 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

a little puny by West Monroe standards but you Georgia folks are getting there  😏

West Endzone and East Endzone...  and we don't share it with anybody  😎

wmscoreb.jpg

wmscoreb1.jpg

Yeah, I don't know all the money details at Bazemore-Hyder stadium, but I'm sure having VSU share their stadium allows them to have a good bit of extra stuff. 

Their TD club can afford video boards because their turf cost was probably at least partially paid for with help from VSU. Colquitt's TD club had to buy the turf for Tom White Field. Leaves a bit of a hole in the wallet where the video board cash would have been hiding I'm sure. 

We manage in other ways though.

Video boards are nice and all, but, they are also a lot of problems and expense as they age a couple of years. Their drivers start failing and you get the black blocks or pixel areas etc.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I don't know all the money details at Bazemore-Hyder stadium, but I'm sure having VSU share their stadium allows them to have a good bit of extra stuff. 

Their TD club can afford video boards because their turf cost was probably at least partially paid for with help from VSU. Colquitt's TD club had to buy the turf for Tom White Field. Leaves a bit of a hole in the wallet where the video board cash would have been hiding I'm sure. 

We manage in other ways though.

Video boards are nice and all, but, they are also a lot of problems and expense as they age a couple of years. Their drivers start failing and you get the black blocks or pixel areas etc.  

Yeah, but do you have a museum in the end zone, and an elevator to the third floor of the homestands like DEATH VALLEY? And nearly every seat in the house is RESERVED seating!

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Taking out the track is my preference for Tom Riden Stadium, and if that comes to fruition for y’all. Well, well  done. 

The stadium is in fantastic shape, excavate the field and track add seats, enclose the west end to visitors side creating a horseshoe. 

BGW

I cain't wrap my hayd around why you girls have THREE fake turf practice fields! Yet PLAY on GRASS!

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I cain't wrap my hayd around why you girls have THREE fake turf practice fields! Yet PLAY on GRASS!

Grass is more expensive to maintain and they do a great job of keeping it pristine. 

Wear and tear(practice) on the turf during the week. 

Personally we should add three more practice fields, convert to all grass and rotate 'em out.

I think grass is cooler especially during hot weather and better on the knees.

BGW

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I've never seen or heard of any straight person butt fucking another male to show dominance.

You're gay. Fly your rainbow flag high and proud, dude.

#alphagaymale

Me thinks that badass lil Donny is that Transsexual Seal Team Six dude, who we have been hearing about!😲 I'll bet that the group shower scenes were a riot in BOOT CAMP!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Me thinks that badass lil Donny is that Transsexual Seal Team Six dude, who we have been hearing about!😲 I'll bet that the group shower scenes were a riot in BOOT CAMP!

Lil Donny has no chance at even attending boot camp.

If our military began to draft folks again, they would still turn him away.

9 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Lil Donny has no chance at even attending boot camp.

If our military began to draft folks again, they would still turn him away.

Ya know, I see all these lil fairies flying around, saying that they were Rangers, Seal Team Six, Marines, and other clandestine operators! And I try to picture them surviving the 1960's military in the United States of America! AND IT DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN THROUGH BOOT CAMP! YET, HERE we ARE, with Marine boots filing lawsuits against their drill instructor, ground pounders going over to the enemy, and getting a slap the hand, when they return in a prisoner exchange! And a proud Navy submariner, getting JAILED for a YEAR, because he took pictures of his boat! And THEN, we have the Navy line officers, who were given a video tape by Barack Hussein, in lieu of going to a DAMN CLASS A officer's leadership school that teaches the nuances of commanding a United States Navy man of war! THUS, NUMEROUS collisions at sea! SOMEBODY wake me up after the DEMS get through fucking up the military!

13 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Listen if I don’t make it in the Marines I’ll just join the Navy or coast guard 

They Take Erybody

hoooorahhhhh

Don't you DARE equate NAVY with Coast Guard! A buddy of mine was struggling to make E5 in the Navy when he was downsized during the Vietnam War! Fast forward twenty years, after he had decided to reenter service in that Coast Guard! And he retired as a MASTER CHIEF Bosun's mate!

And if it wasn't for MY guys, there would be a lot more than 58,000 names on that wall in Washington D.C.!(including the First Marine Division)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

Don't you DARE equate NAVY with Coast Guard! A buddy of mine was struggling to make E5 in the Navy when he was downsized during the Vietnam War! Fast forward twenty years, after he had decided to reenter service in that Coast Guard! And he retired as a MASTER CHIEF Bosun's mate!

And if it wasn't for MY guys, there would be a lot more than 58,000 names on that wall in Washington D.C.!

It’s same thing ,, they both hide in boats in the water and avoid actually fighting 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s same thing ,, they both hide in boats in the water and avoid actually fighting 

That'll come as a pretty big surprise to the eight destroyers in my squadron, who took hits during those seven missions into North Vietnam. I take it, that you didn't access the recording on YOU TUBE, during one of those missions for my ship! You haven't lived til you can't see THEM, but they can see YOU! And they're firing three inch ordinance from concealed positions!

By the BY, I was also stationed for a time, with a coastal unit of the Mobile Riverine Force!

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Grass is more expensive to maintain and they do a great job of keeping it pristine. 

Wear and tear(practice) on the turf during the week. 

Personally we should add three more practice fields, convert to all grass and rotate 'em out.

I think grass is cooler especially during hot weather and better on the knees.

BGW

WELL, FYI! The NEW outdoor practice field at Colquitt, has a new and improved turf, that is said to be THIRTY DEGREES COOLER than previous Sprinturf fields!