This is a question for Packer fans who don't frequent the Jawja bode!

ORabidOne

Could this be the biggest Packer team EVER, both in size AND numbers? With 26 players ranging from 240lbs. to 325lbs! Ruffi may hafta rethink his mantra of tiny lil undersized HAWGS!

And I noticed that Freshman Zane Touchdown, I mean Touchton, is listed as a QB on the varsity roster! Am I to assume that HE will be the back up to JAYCEE, or will Marvion split time from QB to WR? And 105 lads is a round number for 2018, with forty five seniors, but WAAAAY too many souls to fly the friendly skies of DELTA! ARE WE THERE YET?????????????????????????????

On a more somber note, LOOKS as though we've lost a major DL contributor for his junior season!

28 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Could this be the biggest Packer team EVER, both in size AND numbers? With 26 players ranging from 240lbs. to 325lbs! Ruffi may hafta rethink his mantra of tiny lil undersized HAWGS!

And I noticed that Freshman Zane Touchdown, I mean Touchton, is listed as a QB on the varsity roster! Am I to assume that HE will be the back up to JAYCEE, or will Marvion split time from QB to WR? And 105 lads is a round number for 2018, with forty five seniors, but WAAAAY too many souls to fly the friendly skies of DELTA! ARE WE THERE YET?????????????????????????????

On a more somber note, LOOKS as though we've lost a major DL contributor for his junior season!

All them players but only 3% get a full D1 scholarship lmao

22 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Rab...we ain't having to weigh our players out at the Farmer's Market just yet.  We do have a few that go above our normal standard.  But we'll always be a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs

ALWAYS !!!!

I do think the coaches really would like the Touchton kid to move into the backup QB slot.  I don't believe they want Marvion leaving his WR position except in "special" situations.  Not sure how far along Zane is...but i bet he's on an accelerated schedule.  If things can just gradually "grind" on the way we expect....I think we could win a few games this season....BUT we can't have the injuries.  We just can't...if we wanna reach our goals.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I think there is a chance that Touchton could make backup duties. Having Marvion at wide receiver is much more important. 

I saw Rufus' post at the same time I finished mine... screw it. Hit submit anyway. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think there is a chance that Touchton could make backup duties. Having Marvion at wide receiver is much more important. 

I saw Rufus' post at the same time I finished mine... screw it. Hit submit anyway. 

I'm surprised you wasted ink, since you Gestapo types are equipped with EXTRA LIKES!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

And yet, Fabrizio STILL cain't whup COLQUITT!

They definitely needed help on the Dline so it's probably a good fit. They lost quite a bit from defense. 

Not sure what to expect from Tift with the new qb... I assume he would have to fight his way into the position as starter anyway.  We'll find out in October I reckon.

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Off topic, but, I heard that two of the runaway Cougars (linemen) landed at Lee county. The qb to Tift.

Anyone else hearing these rumors?

Yep... Lee County took in an all world DB (Jammie Robinson) and a defensive lineman who's committed to the University of Minnesota. 

Lee County might repeat as champs this season. They have quite a few studs on their roster this year. 

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They definitely needed help on the Dline so it's probably a good fit. They lost quite a bit from defense. 

Not sure what to expect from Tift with the new qb... I assume he would have to fight his way into the position as starter anyway.  We'll find out in October I reckon.

WELL, I can't see Ashley Anders GIVING him the QB1 position! He probably has TWO in the pipeline already!

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yep... Lee County took in an all world DB (Jammie Robinson) and a defensive lineman who's committed to the University of Minnesota. 

Lee County might repeat as champs this season. They have quite a few studs on their roster this year. 

They had better be glad that they are in the BUSH LEAGUES! Cause THIS ain't FLAAAAWDA, where classifications don't mean anything!

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab...we ain't having to weigh our players out at the Farmer's Market just yet.  We do have a few that go above our normal standard.  But we'll always be a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs

ALWAYS !!!!

I do think the coaches really would like the Touchton kid to move into the backup QB slot.  I don't believe they want Marvion leaving his WR position except in "special" situations.  Not sure how far along Zane is...but i bet he's on an accelerated schedule.  If things can just gradually "grind" on the way we expect....I think we could win a few games this season....BUT we can't have the injuries.  We just can't...if we wanna reach our goals.

Rufus>>

Picture THIS nightmare defensive scenario if you will? Marvion in the slot, and JAYCEE in the gun! Brings back flashbacks of the NCAA DI semis, with Kyler Murray and YOU know WHO in the same backfield!

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’m not gonna list all the Harvard duke and Ivy League schools  I can list the kids for hours to many to count

All the ones I listed are POWER FIVE CHUMP! And the Packers have about a half dozen or so former NFL players! One with a Super Bowl ring, and another near miss!