Valdosta High has turned into the biggest buncha BITCHES EVER!

ORabidOne

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idiots. 

Want to be amused by dragging a kid's reputatuon through the mud.?

What the actual hell is wrong with y'all?

@Frosty4024

@LiberalDonaldTrump

Talk about being not amused. Smh.

Yeah because other kid's names haven't been dragged through the mud in the past.  Ya know for things ya know...like robberies, rape accusations, A FREAKING MURDER!

Kid's future is in the balance...Get his grades up.  If not...He can in JUCO like MANY kids have in the past.  That simple.

And yeah Im not amused because yall acting like we're throwing this kid under the bus somehow someway when posters ON THIS BOARD have said FAR worse about other kids.  

And for the record your Georgia fanboy was the one to mention his name in the first place (and STILL IS)...As well as writing about kids staying in the hotel.

But heaven forbid a Marietta thing happens tho...

Like I said...whatever.

28 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Yeah because other kid's names haven't been dragged through the mud in the past.  Ya know for things ya know...like robberies, rape accusations, A FREAKING MURDER!

Kid's future is in the balance...Get his grades up.  If not...He can in JUCO like MANY kids have in the past.  That simple.

And yeah Im not amused because yall acting like we're throwing this kid under the bus somehow someway when posters ON THIS BOARD have said FAR worse about other kids.  

And for the record your Georgia fanboy was the one to mention his name in the first place (and STILL IS)...As well as writing about kids staying in the hotel.

But heaven forbid a Marietta thing happens tho...

Like I said...whatever.

Yep I know. I know. 

I have never taken down a thread where a kids name was being dragged through the mud for the entertainment of a troll. Yeah that's never happened at all. 

You damned right it's whatever. Maybe one day one of your kids is getting used like that on here and I can stand back and point and laugh and not do shit.

Why don't some of yall asswipes try taking my position and juggling a  bunch of grown ass men acting like friggen 1st graders? 

I should've banned LDT on his racist bullshit already and this wouldn't have ever happened. 

Rab should've been gone 20 times already. 

My mistake in that thread was getting involved to begin with. I should've deleted it as soon as I saw the angle the two trolls were going in. 

I didn't have a problem with your opinion. I may even agree. You weren't the troll in the thread. I'm sorry that you couldn't see the lack of class that was being purveyed and weren't amused by the removal of the thread though. 

There is a difference between reporting some news and trolling with it.

Next time I'll just point and laugh. Hopefully it isn't your kid in the crosshairs.

¬¬

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Starting threads that include the words "pussies" and "bitches" never end all that well. lol

Liberals are pussies last week and Valdosta are bitches this week.

Next week "something" will be "motherfuckers" That will end classy too.

Yeah I agree. 

Season is right around the corner. Time to tighten up the ship I think.

• Like 1