NJ Scrimmage

HDOG

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No injuries from what I saw. Defense looked good. Offensive line and QB play did not look good. Rb looked outstanding. Very fast and physical 

defense was nasty....19 is Mack OLB...had some big hits.....Grieco looked at good at safety...D line strong.....offense was ok...Alaimo had QB had some decent throws....O line was ok...21 is Powell....at RB...looked very good....overall..they are as advertised...big / fast / physical......Offense will bet better....Alaimo will be ok....couple drops....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

defense was nasty....19 is Mack OLB...had some big hits.....Grieco looked at good at safety...D line strong.....offense was ok...Alaimo had QB had some decent throws....O line was ok...21 is Powell....at RB...looked very good....overall..they are as advertised...big / fast / physical......Offense will bet better....Alaimo will be ok....couple drops....

Who was #8 RB he was very good? I was impressed with him. I dont think they have enough to beat ahp on the road without auggie at this time. Obv this could change with more practice and scrimmage time. Defense was certainly better than the offense 

8 is Andre Johnson....played last year ....pretty confident, they will win on the road....usually go on the field to watch the line...ran into too many old players....it really comes to the QB...can he keep drives going with his arm....defense should be very good....and deep...offensive line depth is a problem.....

• Like 1

I thought the D played well. They were fast and physical. The O has long way to go. I agree that the RBs did play well. The D is usually ahead of the O at this point in the season. We will get a better look at them when they scrimmage SJP.  Any news on how Bosco & Bergen looked?  

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Who was #8 RB he was very good? I was impressed with him. I dont think they have enough to beat ahp on the road without auggie at this time. Obv this could change with more practice and scrimmage time. Defense was certainly better than the offense 

What did you see #8 do?

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I liked his speed. I liked that he didnt go down on first contact. That it took multiple kids to take him down. And he also seemed to always fall forward. 

I didnt get to see him get in position to show his speed. Imo he was the only back that couldn't get a hole. Not his fault, but I felt bad for him because I could see he was putting a lot of pressure on himself to get a nice run or two like the other backs.