John McCain Funeral

RedZone

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

anonymous??...look again champ...he put names to his quotes...like Gen. Kelly, Gen. Mathis and attorney Dowd....and he also has Trump on tape sounding like the fool that he is..."Hey Kelly-Ann..why didn't you tell me about the interview request?".....LOL...and Trump also admitted to Mr. Woodward that Sen. Graham had asked him about being interviewed...so Trump can't play the blame game or
"fake news" game anymore.....;)

..good job Mr. Woodward...

He did not hear those things said and I doubt Kelly and Mattis were his sources.  So some anonymous source told Woodward what was said and he repeated it in his book.  Does not mean it is true.  Not too hard for someone of average intelligence to figure out.

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

anonymous??...look again champ...he put names to his quotes...like Gen. Kelly, Gen. Mathis and attorney Dowd....and he also has Trump on tape sounding like the fool that he is..."Hey Kelly-Ann..why didn't you tell me about the interview request?".....LOL...and Trump also admitted to Mr. Woodward that Sen. Graham had asked him about being interviewed...so Trump can't play the blame game or
"fake news" game anymore.....;)

..good job Mr. Woodward...

Mattis at very least has effectively called Woodward a liar.

I was just reading about it... "... never uttered me... fiction...".  Kelly apparently did the same. Shocking, huh?  The guys whose own mouths the words were ANONYMOUSLY attributed to calling bullshit on the left-wing hit man.

Just now, Bormio said:

He did not hear those things said and I doubt Kelly and Mattis were his sources.  So some anonymous source told Woodward what was said and he repeated it in his book.  Does not mean it is true.  Not too hard for someone of average intelligence to figure out.

then they all should sue him yesterday for liable......;)...^Mr. Average...LOL..

Just now, concha said:

I was just reading about it... "... never uttered me... fiction...".  Kelly apparently did the same. Shocking, huh?  The guys whose own mouths the words were ANONYMOUSLY attributed to calling bullshit on the left-wing hit man.

he should sue him if he lied...^^...cover-up B.S. after the fact he got caught....:$

5 minutes ago, concha said:

"left wing hit man"...LOL...who told you that??...O.o

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Mattis and Kelly for starters?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

how about the unflattering books he wrote on Clinton and Obama?..O.o...and I love it when you start cursing!!...LOL...you get frustrated so easy it's funny...you got the temperament of a 2 year old...just like Trump!

..relax!!...and just keep playing the fool...it suits you well...;)

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how about the books he unflattering books he wrote on Clinton and Obama?..O.o...and I love it when you start cursing!!...LOL...you get frustrated so easy it's funny...you got the temperament of a 2 year old...just like Trump!

..relax!!...and just keep playing the fool...it suits you well...;)

You bet, Sport.

Leftists must have to have mandatory self-respect and dignity by-pass surgery. How else could someone like you come on here humiliating himself every day?

BTW, you're welcome for not pointing your complete lack of understanding regarding "liable" law.

LMAO

Just now, concha said:

You bet, Sport.

Leftist must have to have mandatory self-respect and dignity by-pass surgery. How else could someone like you come on here humiliating himself every day?

BTW, you're welcome for not pointing your complete lack of understanding regarding "liable" law.

LMAO

so I spelled the word wrong...that's all you got champ??...weak...as usual....:$