Sad News Up In Loganville

Rufus69

Sources say that Grayson lost its top RB to injury for the season.  Just when ya thought it was safe to go back in the water...ya get bit again.  I truly hate it for the kid.  Unless I'm wrong...the exact same thing happened to him last year as well.

Fred probably can tell us more....should he want to.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Sources say that Grayson lost its top RB to injury for the season.  Just when ya thought it was safe to go back in the water...ya get bit again.  I truly hate it for the kid.  Unless I'm wrong...the exact same thing happened to him last year as well.

Rufus>>

is this the backup that played against BC?

Yep.  No exactly the same injury as this time it was the other leg but he tore his ACL.  I don't know what the recovery time will be but I'll ask tonight when I see Coach.

@Mickeybern, no, this is the one we lost the week before while we were playing Tucker.  Unless something else has happened that I don't know about which is highly possible.  I'll know for sure after tonight.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

That's terrible.  Hate for a kid to miss a whole season.  Hope he recovers soon and gets to continue playing.