Jobless claims lowest since December 1969

Bormio

Just now, ServiteTier6Irrelevant said:

I think it puts in perspective for most people for when a company offers you 12 dollars an hour and makes you feel like they are doing you a favor.

12 dollars an hour is shit. I make 17 an hour. Its shit esp in NY where you are taxed to death to pay for the social programs so people can stay home and collect their welfare check on friday. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

12 dollars an hour is shit. I make 17 an hour. Its shit esp in NY where you are taxed to death to pay for the social programs so people can stay home and collect their welfare check on friday. 

I agree. 17 doesn't sound bad until you see what things costs. Then it all comes full circle.

Just now, ServiteTier6Irrelevant said:

I agree. 17 doesn't sound bad until you see what things costs. Then it all comes full circle.

Exactly. Your like oh cool I'm making xyz...go out buy some things pay your Bill's realize your broke everyday. Your better off in NY doing absolutely nothing. You'll get free healthcare a paycheck every week and you dont have to moven

1 minute ago, concha said:

What about it?

Real wage growth has been an issue for many years and the current situation has economists puzzled.

What else do you want to know?

Perhaps Nike not using sweat shop labor by foreign brown people would help.

Oh, so back tracking now on the health of the economy? I will give you time to google paste.

Puzzled huh? So the tax cuts didn't work eh?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

why don't you think of it like this....NY gets back .78 cents for every dollar it sends to Washington?..why's that?...because we support those broke ass southern states...it's got nothing to do with welfare checks on Fridays....and BTW..you know who gets the most welfare checks on Fridays??...inner city blacks?...NO...rural white teenage girls from the south...you need  a closer look at reality...in other words turn off Fox news for a while....