Imhotep vs SJR starting at 2:00

tommygun58

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Offers don't make a player good... Obviously. 

Your guys have offers and here you are talking about how they're struggling. 

My guy is a game manager who has thrown to 9 different players in two different games, is 46 for 60sumpin with close to 800 yards and one interception. 

My kicker hasn't missed a field goal yet and has a 55 yarder under his belt already. 

Shove off! Small fry. xD

That kicker had better get a few offers for not missing and a 55yd fg.  Impressive.

BTW, I never missed a fg in high school either.  Never kicker one either so there is that.  

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Bergen has the same talent at receiver no big names. But good routes and concepts. Cody, Tobia, and Amar transfer from Depaul. Has nothing to do with talent. Has to do with play calling. And route concepts don’t buy it sorry 

yeah I guess I agree with that statement. BC has had a longer time working in this area from a program standpoint. It was Nunz's bread and butter right, he knew shit about defense. He is also wasn't afraid to take players with certain skills and make them play a position they weren't familiar with. Certain talent=certain position..but in truth this is probably the 1st year in I don't know how many that BC doesn't have a clear cut top of the line #1 receiver. 

7 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

He IS Superman

tore his acl

that would be insanity and I doubt that Vito would let him play..if he was to pursue anything it would have to be after the new year and in wrestling..but even then it would be near impossible because of the leg attacks..he has to bite the bullet,rehab and go prove himself at Yale.

Just now, Ernie Keebler said:

Josh will play with a leg brace and it’s his decision not Vito’s at least that’s what I heard 

oh yeah he can suit up all he wants but how they use him is up to Vito...also Ernie I guess I just don't support it..I get it is tough to sit out your senior year but I was hoping the adults in the room would grab a hold of the situation and nix it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Relax bosco nation 

WTF does that mean...if you look at my avatar, you'll see who will be clearing the way for him.....although he might have to wait, they have quite a few RBs....

Maybe his parents helped him make the right decision....I hope they intervene on his Snr year at BC

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zipcep said:

WTF does that mean...if you look at my avatar, you'll see who will be clearing the way for him.....although he might have to wait, they have quite a few RBs....

Maybe his parents helped him make the right decision....I hope they intervene on his Snr year at BC

I think JM is projected to play Defense at Yale. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ernie Keebler said:

This guy doesnt know ....

So an "All Star" RB, who was the 2nd coming in High school is recruited as a defensive player and I'm supposed to know this?

My response is that he made (or his parents) a great decision for a college choice, so why would they risk his health by letting him play with a torn acl....

But what do I know

8 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

So an "All Star" RB, who was the 2nd coming in High school is recruited as a defensive player and I'm supposed to know this?

My response is that he made (or his parents) a great decision for a college choice, so why would they risk his health by letting him play with a torn acl....

But what do I know

I believe your son would be embarrassed if he knew that you were talking about one of his future teammates, pot calling the kettle black, I also believe you were the one trashing Devito’s father on here. Smh 

7 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

I believe your son would be embarrassed if he knew that you were talking about one of his future teammates, pot calling the kettle black, I also believe you were the one trashing Devito’s father on here. Smh 

What did I say that was bad about the kid? Other than concern that he could hurt himself even worse if he played this year.

why not criticize his behavior? That guy was one of the biggest jerkoffs I've ever met/witnessed....from the kids freshman year, the father would walk around with a cigar in the stands like he owned the place.....then there was his 2nd, 3rd, 4th year...and I've trashed his juvenile behavior more than once here. Kid is great....father is the definition of "daddy ball"

So SMH

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

What did I say that was bad about the kid? Other than concern that he could hurt himself even worse if he played this year.

why not criticize his behavior? That guy was one of the biggest jerkoffs I've ever met/witnessed....from the kids freshman year, the father would walk around with a cigar in the stands like he owned the place.....then there was his 2nd, 3rd, 4th year...and I've trashed his juvenile behavior more than once here. Kid is great....father is the definition of "daddy ball"

So SMH

Seems to me that you have an issue with kids who receive or have received more attention than your son. And believe it or not comments you make on here get back to the kids. No need to talk about kids decisions to play or where they play or how they play. Talking football and games is what this board is about when you start taking shots about kids starting to lift weights early and second coming etc is unnesccary. Everyone parent raises there child differently just because you don’t believe they should do that doesn’t make them a bad person. So what if Devito walked around with a cigar. I can tell you at least 10 parents who do it at Bergen and Joes. 

Smfh

3 hours ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Seems to me that you have an issue with kids who receive or have received more attention than your son. And believe it or not comments you make on here get back to the kids. No need to talk about kids decisions to play or where they play or how they play. Talking football and games is what this board is about when you start taking shots about kids starting to lift weights early and second coming etc is unnesccary. Everyone parent raises there child differently just because you don’t believe they should do that doesn’t make them a bad person. So what if Devito walked around with a cigar. I can tell you at least 10 parents who do it at Bergen and Joes. 

Smfh

Thats BS about my Son, he's a lineman...and they get NO attention unless they fuck up. I could also tell you what he did for the BC playoff game and the SJR championship game in '15, but that would be bragging according to you....DBP could've lost either of those games, we'll leave it at that...

So on this football discussion board, I can't express my opinion if someone should play or not with a significant injury. He was on the front page of the Record with his intense training regiment from a young age and I don't agree that a young kid should be lifting and intensely training like he did (why is a whole different discussion). Second coming....did you read the Record article and the hype, not an insult toward the kid, but the expectation were through the roof for him. Yes parents raise their kids differently and if you read the original post they were inferring it was Vito's and the kid's decision, I express my opinion about who should be making the call on a significant injury and not making it worse, so you equate me calling them a bad person.

As to the cigar comment....first off he's not to be smoking on campus. Plus the fact that he acts like a big swinging dick. I have 5 yrs of experience with him and the comment above was the first time I saw him.(you know, 1st impressions). Now we can talk about the 4 years, 364 days after that, but I've written enough and have to work (DBP isn't free).

BTW, GSB is like Switzerland and he got a nice deal on a furnace....good for him.

Good Day to you!