Top 4 in NJ face off this weekend !

Kingwill

3 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

I know your a homer but 28-10 ?? Well see about that pretty sure that won’t happen.

DePaul is # 2 team in nj imo..

Vegas has DePaul -21, but im not being a homer when I say I truly can see it being a 28-10 type game in Joe's favor. I never predict scores with my heart. If #3 plays like he did against SJP the score could be ugly in Joe's favor. Pope john looks like a jv team so putting up 40 against them isn't impressive. Hadn't PC been so careless with the ball they would've put up 19 at half and 30+ for game according to my count. Yes I kept count of all the redzone ops PC squandered.

10 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

I know your a homer but 28-10 ?? Well see about that pretty sure that won’t happen.

DePaul is # 2 team in nj imo..

not for nothing...but DPC has one returning starting on either side of their line,,,,,they have not played anybody worth a cent......SJR comes in much more battle tested and you cannot underestimate the fact that Auggie could not even coach the team for practice for 2 whole weeks,,,,,I am homer but I am realistic....just think SJR is going to smack the living hell out of DPC on the line of scrimmage,,,,,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

ohh yeah..that is my thinking, SPP will throw everything including the kitchen sink at them..I can't remember who made that comment, was in Langan?  

May have even been Nunzio, I know that was a big for him “you show how much you love each other by how hard you play” (paraphrasing).  

Love how it adds to the drama and intensity, but often these coaches are so flush with emotion after winning they just talk.  I doubt whomever said it meant to imply that the guys onn SPP are mercenaries who are only in it for themselves and not the team.

28 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Auggie wakes the team up...SJR 28 - DPC 10..............BC 35- SPP 17.........

SJR defense is very good and fast....IMC had a superstar player that was held in check...AHP also as well.....SJR O line is back in business....Audric / Powell / Johnson run wild setting up play action for Sharkey and now Grieco at WR....

any DPC peeps know if you guys stream games?

Johnson transferred out. Maybe we'll see Epps now. Hope someone streams it. Someone, please set up periscope account and stream this game. 🙏🏽

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

May have even been Nunzio, I know that was a big for him “you show how much you love each other by how hard you play” (paraphrasing).  

Love how it adds to the drama and intensity, but often these coaches are so flush with emotion after winning they just talk.  I doubt whomever said it meant to imply that the guys onn SPP are mercenaries who are only in it for themselves and not the team.

ohh absolutely but last year's chip game was a little personal. there was no love loss between nunzio and hansen. I think Nunz thought Hansen had run up the score several times on him when it wasn't necessary. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

ohh yeah..that is my thinking, SPP will throw everything including the kitchen sink at them..I can't remember who made that comment, was in Langan?  

I remember langan being the one who said it, and it was clear what he meant. The audio is still in circulation.  I'm sure someone will post it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

not for nothing...but DPC has one returning starting on either side of their line,,,,,they have not played anybody worth a cent......SJR comes in much more battle tested and you cannot underestimate the fact that Auggie could not even coach the team for practice for 2 whole weeks,,,,,I am homer but I am realistic....just think SJR is going to smack the living hell out of DPC on the line of scrimmage,,,,,

Well that will be key will give u that ..

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Rich Hansen is taking this game personal! Go to 44min mark and wait for his response.

Thanks for sharing. Few things: 

1. Hansen claims IMG loss with 4 tds called back in the first half cost them a national championship In 14. Surprised he’d go there. 

2. He took a shot at other schools admitting kids spp couldn’t. 

3. Georgia guys.... yes, he took out starters In Ireland against blessed trinity when they were up Big. It was about getting second and third string guys the Ireland experience and BT coach thanked him for doing that. 

4. No locks on kids lockers in football locker room? Interesting. 

5. This freshmen class is loaded  with kj Miles and Christian lebrun. He’s also very high on maynor’s backup who’s a sophomore now? When this year’s backup QB is a SR that team could be special. 

6. So who are these guys doing radio show? I’m assuming they post on here? 

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Thanks for sharing. Few things: 

1. Hansen claims IMG loss with 4 tds called back in the first half cost them a national championship In 14. Surprised he’d go there. 

2. He took a shot at other schools admitting kids spp couldn’t. 

3. Georgia guys.... yes, he took out starters In Ireland against blessed trinity when they were up Big. It was about getting second and third string guys the Ireland experience and BT coach thanked him for doing that. 

4. No locks on kids lockers in football locker room? Interesting. 

5. This freshmen class is loaded  with kj Miles and Christian lebrun. He’s also very high on maynor’s backup who’s a sophomore now? When this year’s backup QB is a SR that team could be special. 

6. So who are these guys doing radio show? I’m assuming they post on here? 

no clue...guy in blue I think is Brick city...other mentioned Spring Valley which has been a heavy sender to SJR...although it seems he is pro bosco.....

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why can't you be a real fan and attend your high school's games like the rest of us?? Your priorities are totally out of whack. I saved the day at the BC/Grayson game. I can't do it every week. Unless you want to start a GoFundMe page for my Periscope services. 

when you have young children they come first.....it is what it is......