New york city has replaced london as top global financial center

HSFBfan

Too bad the tax cut for the rich wasnt a boon to main street or the common citizen.  The House Repubs have another tax break for the rich that they want to push through.  

Why people keep voting in these politicians who are obviously working for the rich and not the people they represent is beyond me.  They must vote by emotion is my guess and not their pocket book.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Too bad the tax cut for the rich wasnt a boon to main street or the common citizen.  The House Repubs have another tax break for the rich that they want to push through.  

Why people keep voting in these politicians who are obviously working for the rich and not the people they represent is beyond me.  They must vote by emotion is my guess and not their pocket book.  

More people employed now, more people with actual full-time jobs, wages are up and taxes are down. 

Emotion is a driver of the left.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

the BIG $1,000 bonuses are all long gone now are reality has set in....Wall St.  and the rich made out like bandits ONCE AGAIN...while the common man took another beating...Trump did a KILLING by getting rid of the Inheritance Tax (what the rich like to call as the Death Tax for effect) as his minions cheered him on as he told them how bad that tax was....when in reality it would effect none of the dopes cheering for it's end....O.o