SJR RB Powell Shopping For New Home

Ernie Keebler

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

At the spp game last week lots of bergen parents saying McKenzie will play soon. 

it was apparent watching the game on Friday that they miss JM immensely. They have no one to run btw the tackles. RJ is a great talent but just a different kind of runner. Still don't agree with him playing but then again it is not my position.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

it was apparent watching the game on Friday that they miss JM immensely. They have no one to run btw the tackles. RJ is a great talent but just a different kind of runner. Still don't agree with him playing but then again it is not my position.

Johnson just likes being on the outside while JM likes to pound and get those tough yards so to speak. I hate the way boel throws the ball. It's like sidearm. 

So I haven't been on here in a few days as I have been cowering over yet another disastrous showing at Caven Point by my alma mater. When getting beat that bad you grasp on to any positive thing so I take solace in the fact that the BC freshman beat SPP 43-22. Secondly, I have come to the conclusion that BC needs a change at DC. Unfortunately that won't happen because of family politics. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

well I look at it differently..Only after Friday night's debacle can you really appreciate what JL's presence had on a defense. McKenzie was 1 thing but a 6'4" 235 lb athletic QB who had no problem with contact was a whole different animal.

Yeah I understand what your saying but I'm looking for a QB. And germano to me was a QB.