SJR RB Powell Shopping For New Home

Ernie Keebler

20 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

@Zipcep

What happened between Yale and holy cross? Yale was up 21-0? Up 14 mid 4th? And ended losing In OT? 

Thoughts on game seeing it in person? 

It was actually 28-0...kick off return, jump pass to the T.E., a run up the middle behind you know who(sorry, Keebler says I promote my kid...LOL) and a pass in the endzone

Very disappointing loss, if they made half of the missed tackles they win. HC brought in another QB and he sparked the team. Pass rush was not there in the 2nd half and it exposed the DB (one CB got hurt, put in a frosh).

For some reason they went for 3 in OT when they were stuffed on 3rd down, HC threw a TD....game over

This site (ex-Yale player) has a good recap www.yalefb.com

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

@zipcep I didn’t say you promote your kid. I said you have a problem with kids getting more attention than your kid. #getfactsright 

More attention....he's a offensive lineman...the only attention they get is when they fuck up.

No TDs or sacks...the only attention is opening a hole on a TD/big run or block a D1 level pass rusher

He did have a game saving tackle at Met life after an interception against SJR though

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

More attention....he's a offensive lineman...the only attention they get is when they fuck up.

No TDs or sacks...the only attention is opening a hole on a TD/big run or block a D1 level pass rusher

He did have a game saving tackle at Met life after an interception against SJR though

Awesome sounds like he’s a great player 

7 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

Big but dumb...it would be ND or Mich.....LOL

ND would make more sense. They produce OL for the NFL. 

Alabama O line is huge. And that is one of the several reasons they dominate teams. There is no reason why a majority of the OL wont end up in the NFL. 

But remember when you go to ND and Michigan you play a lot of meaningless football

• Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

Here we go again...but, but they play in front of 100K people

Plus, I'll take 1.5 hrs away, 60K at the Yale Bowl vs Harvard AND knowing he'll have a $100K job when he graduates

No I stayed on topic and was talking football. U jumped onto the other side. 

So were talking football nothing else. Nd already played their biggest game of the year in terms of rivalry...Michigan 

Michigan still has to lose to OSU. 

That ND WF game this weekend is so interesting lmaooooo. Off that 5 pt win over Vandy who is God awful 

And I truly dont care about money. So that 100k job means nothing to me. 

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No I stayed on topic and was talking football. U jumped onto the other side. 

"ND and Michigan you play a lot of meaningless football"

thats what I was referring to....having a GOOD job before you graduate and no student loans is not too shabby vs playing meaningful football in front of a 100K fans, not get drafted (majority of them) and talk about the glory days for the next 40 years

and 

money make s the world go 'round

5 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

thats what I was referring to....having a GOOD job before you graduate and no student loans is not too shabby vs playing meaningful football in front of a 100K fans, not get drafted (majority of them) and talk about the glory days for the next 40 years

and 

Anyone who doesn't value playing for a free education at a high achieving academic institution is an idiot.

Anyone who thinks playing in the Big 10 or at ND is playing "Meaningless Football" is an idiot.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

and 

They do....most of ND schedule is meaningless. That's the truth. Stay with football talk. Again you go off subject. 

Money makes a lot of people miserable

13 minutes ago, prep82 said:

I think he was knocking ND & Michigan & their schedules not Yale football or its education or even ND & Michigan's education. He seems to think there is SEC West football & then everything else.

No, if you followed his threads.....education and high paying jobs = bad

High end (SEC) football & big crowds = good

Its his mantra

• Like 1